Shota Aizawa ∣ Bad Habit

≻ Fluff ≺

( ̄y▽, ̄)╭   =  timeskip

You are his student and he is your teacher. If you don't like this I would recommend to not read this OS!!

Aizawa's age: 24

Your POV

One of my bad habits was that I loved to walk around at night with my earphones plugged in. It made me calm down and relieved me a little bit from the stress I had. Till now I was not murdered or something else so, who cares? And I am almost 18 and an adult. 17 or 18 didn't make a difference to my parents. With a shrug from my shoulders I continued my walk till it started to rain.

Of course. And there is nowhere something we're I can shield myself from the rain. Really good decision to walk near the road Y/n... With a sigh I tried to protect my phone from the rain. This night I only had one part of my headphones in my ears and so it happened that I noticed that a car stopped beside me on the road.

"Y/n? Do you really need to go out when it's raining?" I turned my head and looked at my teacher.

"Oh hello, Aizawa sensei."That was the last thing I would've expected to happen...

"You're all wet. Should I drive you somewhere?" He opened the door on my side and with a sigh I jumped into his car.

I mean of course it is cringe that I jump in the car from my teacher and especially in the car of Eraserhead! An introvert that seem to well likes to sleep...But I think it is a better option than continuing to go in the rain and eventually be murdered or something. And he is hot...so it's a win win situation or something like that... When the car door was closed he started to drive.

"Thanks..."

"No problem, but what are you doing out here in the rain?" The black haired male took a glance at me but focused mainly on the street.

"It's a habit to calm down and let the stress vanish and my parents aren't home that often so...it is better than sitting home alone all day." I looked outside and let myself mesmerize from the view. So beautiful...

"I drive you home, okay ?"

"Okay..." It was a calm atmosphere and so it happened that I fell asleep in his car before we reached my home.

( ̄y▽, ̄)╭ 

"Y/n? Are you awake?" I slowly opened my eyes and stared into soft red eyes.

"Eri..?"

"Dad! She is awake! Good morning Y/n!" She jumped onto me and cuddled me which made me laugh.

"I missed you! When are you going to babysit me again?" The girl almost had stars in her eyes which made me cuddle her even more.

"I don't know...Maybe at the weekend if Aizawa is okay with it." I flashed her a soft smile but she just pouted. Did I said something wrong?

"You should call Dad Shota when you aren't in school! It is weird if you call him by his last name!"

"Oh sweetheart, that is really cute but he is my teacher after all." I tried to explain it to her but well, the girl is more straightforward than I thought. And I also had trouble to find the right arguments because I had a crush on him after all.

"Then why are you laying in his bed?" Pardon?

"And why does it seems that you both are happier when you are near each other?" I-shit. Exposed.

"And why did he carried you bridal style yesterday and gave you one of his shirts to wear for the night?" Huh?

With a look down I recognized that I had a over-sized black shirt on. Then my face grew red like a tomato but the little girl only took my cheeks in her hands and squished them.

"Don't worry. I was still awake and changed you into his shirt. You're clothes were really wet and I couldn't let you sleep in them, but the most important question is this one. Why did he kissed your fore-"

"Eri!!" Aizawa lifted a squealing Eri in the air while he was also red like a tomato.

"You can go into the kitchen now and put the dishes on the table." The little girl went chuckling into the kitchen and left us alone in his bedroom. Oh la la... I noticed that he looked really...hot with his hairs in a bun or a ponytail...

"A forehead kiss, yeah?" With a smirk, I pushed myself up and sat in front of him. Shota let himself sink on the bed beside me with a sigh. He shyly looked into my eyes.

I had more than a little crush on my teacher. To be honest it all began when I first met him. His aura, his personality, his character and everything just kind of fascinated me and I developed a little more than a harmless crush on my teacher. But reality hit me and it would only cause trouble if we really would come together. But I currently screamed internally because it made me happy to know that he maybe feels the same.

Oh my god. What am I thinking?! What if he only sees me ,like Eri, as a daughter? I would be daughterzoned!

"Yes. A forehead kiss..." He sighted again and looked down. I grabbed his hands and held them in mine.

"Love can sometimes really be a pain in the ass, right?" With a chuckle, the black haired man grabbed my hands tighter and kissed them.

"Yes, but the question is: what are we doing now?" Our eyes met and we both sighed.

"You can just hide it and then we all are going to be a family!" Eri jumped into my lap and mustered us with an excited look. Shota and I just laughed while I hugged her and kissed the top of her hair.

"If it only would be that easy..." The male exhaled before he pulled me still with Eri in my lap between his legs. I leaned against his chest while thinking about a way to be together with him without causing him trouble. Maybe we can really hide it. Or I can change the school.

"Can we think about that later? I am really hungry..."

"Of course Eri." I watched her when she ran into the kitchen.

"Come on. We should eat something too...Maybe we can talk tomorrow about our decision. It's Saturday so let's just relax today..." With a nod I stood up and made my way to the kitchen with Shota right behind me.

Suddenly an arm sneaked around my hip and pulled me closer to the male. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and slapped my ass lightly.

"Shota!" I shook my head slightly with a smile and sat down on the table. We talked a lot about movies and Eri's interests while we ate and cleaned the kitchen after our breakfast. After the breakfast and the cleaning we three went into the bed again and watched Anime, Movies and talked about everything that came to our mind while we cuddled.

All in all it was a dream come true.