Levi Ackerman I Hot shower

⇢Lemon and fluff ⇠

Author PoV

It was one of these days, were you felt horny the whole time. You had dirty thoughts all day and especially some very...specific scenarios with your corporal.

After such days, were you just wanted to crawl in your bed to satisfy yourself or get laid by a certain someone, a hot shower to relax your muscles was a must-do. Especially after such a hard training... Levi really had something against his new squad members including you.

With a huff you gathered your things to take a warm and comforting shower, but right when you wanted to turn it on, it didn't work.

"What the hell?" Your tried to turn the water on again but it still didn't work.

With a groan you put on comfortable clothes and went to the big dining hall. You had planned to take a shower and go to bed while the others were still eating, but now you could screw that plan thanks to your broken shower.

Due to parasites and other disgusting things, the showers were everyone could shower were closed.

"Of course it must happen today. I am really lucky..." With a small sigh you opened the doors to the dining hall and went to Hange. Since Mikasa, Sasha and you shared a room, it was useless to ask them.

To ask Eren and the other guys was another option but there were still strict rules were guys and girls weren't allowed to visit the opposite genders room and so on. Hange stared at you when you came to an halt right beside her.

"Hange? My shower is broken and I really need a shower to get the sweat and dirt off of me, can I use yours?" She nodded enthusiastically and opened her mouth for an detailed answer because she loved to talk but it was covered by a hand and a signature 'Tch'.

"Use my shower, brat. It's much cleaner then hers." Levi looked at Hange with an disgusted face expression.

"It's okay, as long as the shower works and doesn't contain any parasites." You shrugged your shoulders and went ti turn around to walk to Hange's office but a hand wrapped around your wrist.

"Use mine, brat. Trust me." His voice was oddly cold and much more commanding than it usually was. Afraid of getting a punishment in form of extra running, you obeyed and got your shampoo and gel as well as your pyjama. Levi waited in front of your room to guide you to his office with his attached bathroom.

"It really isn't necessary to show me your way to your office, corporal. I know the way." You looked at him but he shook his head.

"I want to talk about something with you, Y/n. Alone, that's why I tried to get you shower in my bathroom. Stupid girl." He made his infamous sound and held the door open for you. Every time you stepped into his office, you were afraid to make everything dirty. Levi closed the door behind you two and sat on the chair behind his desk.