Eijiro Kirishima ∣ Insecure

↦ Fluff ↤

Your POV

Kirishima slowly exhaled while poking into his food. "Kiri, is everything okay?"

"Huh? Oh nothing. I'm just tired..." He looked at me with a sad face expression. Well I don't want to force him to answer me...Maybe he has a bad day...

"Okay...By the way, is it okay if I sleep at your room tonight?"

"Uhm, yeah." He shrugged with his shoulders and continued to poke his food. Okay...

Kirishima was silent the whole day. He almost didn't said a word which made me feel a little bit uneasy and worried. He was always (okay almost always) happy and positive except today. After I carried my things into his room, I gazed at his sad figure sitting on his bed.

"Kiri? Are you getting sick? You were silent the whole day...I am starting to get worried." I sat down next to him and caressed his cheek while looking into his sad and teary eyes. In an instant I wrapped my arms around him and stroked his back.

"Hey I am here for you. No matter how manly you are right now or not. I love you." I pulled him closer and waited for a reaction. After a few seconds he wrapped his arms around me and cried into my shoulder. He held me very close and finally said what bothered him.

"I need to dye my hair again and my black hair just reminded me of how weak my quirk and useless it really is. And all my insecurities came back and..." He held me closer, sobbed into my shoulder and had a full breakdown in my arms which made my heart break.

"Oh Kirishima..." I stroked his hair and let him cry into my shoulder as long as he needed. I have no idea what I should do...Just be there for him I guess? It breaks my heart to see him so sad and insecure... After a while he stopped crying and looked me into my eyes.

"Here is a tissue." I gave him a tissue while wiping his cheeks with my thumb.

"Thank you Y/n..."

"Not for that." I gave him a loving kiss and stood up to throw the tissue away.

"Should I dye your hair?" His eyes lit up and he gave me an enthusiastic nod.

"Okay then, come on!" With a chuckle I went into the bathroom followed by the male who sat down while I read the instructions for the hair dye.

"You know, you are one of the strongest people I know. Not only physically but also mentally. See where you are. You will be a great pro hero with a lot of friends who will be there for when you need them. You already achieved so much! You can be very proud of yourself! Hopefully you can see one day what I see in you..." I applied the dye on his hair while the redhead hugged my waist and looked at me.

"You mean so much to me Kiri and it pains me to see you so insecure or sad." With a small glance down I saw his red and gentle eyes filled with tears again. This time he had a smile on his lips.

"Is everyth-"

"I love you! You are there for me every time I need you. Thank you! I can't even express how much I love you for that! You deserve every good thing in this world and please never change! You make me so happy." He pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips. With a smile and my arms wrapped around his neck, I sat down on his lap. When our lips parted he gave me the widest and cutest smile he could give me.

"My baby..." Eijiro kissed me again softly before I stood up and finished my job to dye his hair.

After an hour or so we lay in his bed while he told me some fun facts about Bakugo.
"Haha. Really? He started laughing at that joke? The Bakugo we both go to class with?"

"Yes. Our Bakugo."

"Oh man..." My head lay on his chest and his arm was around my hip to hold me close to him. With a yawn I snuggled closer to him while feeling soft lips on my forehead.

"Sleep well, my pebble. I love you. You mean the world to me..." With a soft smile I said 'I love you and sleep well Kiri' before I drifted into sleep. The soft smile never leaving my face.