Giyu Tomioka ∣ Heather

⇨ Angst & Fluff ⇦

Your POV

,,Hey, Y/n!"
,,Oh hey Kochō! Are you back from your mission?"

I stood up from my shady place under a big tree and dusted myself while walking to the insect Hashira.

,,Yes, I am back. It was quite exhausting to be honest but everything ended well and I am fine too."

After a hug, we went to her estate. Kochō was so nice and described every disgusting detail from the demon.

,,Well that sounds quite uhm...let me think...yeah disgusting."
,,Oh come on Y/n-"

,,Hey guys!"
,,Ara ara Y/n~ there comes your crush~"
,,Oh you little-"

,,Hey Kanroji! How are you?"
Mitsuri came in our direction and hugged both of us.

Don't be red. Don't be red...

,,I am fine! Thank you for asking Kochō! That's so lovely of you!"
Then she turned to me with a wide smile.
,,Y/n! You wear a cool outfit today! Do you both want to eat with me in my estate?"

,,Sure, why not?"
I turned to Shinobu and lifted my eyebrows.
As I know her she will politely decline only that I can have alone time with Mitsuri...Awkward alone time.

,,I am sorry Kanroji, but I have this one mixture I need to finish. Maybe another time?"
,,Of course! You are so smart Shinobu-san! That's cute!"

Kochō smiled at me, thanked Mitsuri and turned around.

And there she goes...
,,Come on Y/n! I am hungry!"
I looked in her direction and then she dragged me to her estate.

,,But aren't you always hungry..?"
,,Yes...But that is a secret between you, my stomach and me, ok?"
The green and pink haired girl gave me a closed eyed smile while continuing to drag me to her estate.

,,Here we are!"
Mitsuri yelled and started to open her door, but was suddenly interrupted.
,,Hey Mitsuri I have an upcoming mission and I wanted to ask if you want to come with me?"

Oh no. Not Iguro...

Both Iguro and me had trouble to get along with each other. One reason why was our dear love Hashira...
,,Oh that's so lovely that you ask me! Of course I come with you I just get my sword!"

Of course she would choose Obanai about me...

,,You see? She wants nothing from you. You were long forgotten when I came here."
He gave me a triumphed smile. That hurts...

,,Yes, and? You know her longer than I do so of course she would help an old friend in an instant. If you are lucky she likes you someday. That would be a pity but-"
I was harshly interrupted.