Boyfriend? ∣ Ushijima Wakatoshi

Your POV

Shiratorizawa. A big and elite like school.
,,Uff. It is a little bit intimidating, isn't it?"

I turned to a scared Yachi and a impressed Kiyoko. The rest of the team just stood there with open mouths and wide eyes.
The team captain from Karasuno was the first that catched himself.

,,Uhh, yes it is quite intimidating and quite uhh big..."
With a gulp, he grabbed his bag tighter and took a few steps forward.
,,Why are you all so silent? Did something ha-"

Ukai stepped out of the bus and it seems that he also was a bit intimidated.
,,Uh...well...uh, Yn would you be so nice and lead us to the gym..? We can't afford to come to late...Takeda really worked hard for this training game..."

The coach cleared his throat and looked at me with a helpless and planless look on his face.
,,Of course. Come on."
I motioned them to follow me with a hand gesture and walked to the gym.

,,Why is he leading the way again? Yn doesn't go to Shiratorizawa,right?"
,,Yes. But his boyfriend goes to Shiratorizawa and he visits him often so that's why he knows the school so well...I think."
,,Yn has a boyfriend..?!"

,,Yes." I interrupted the conversation between Tanaka, Nishinoya and Shoyo.
,,Cool! Who is it?"

I turned around and looked into excited faces.
With a smile I whispered silently:
,,That is a secret." And turned around again.
,,Aww Yn! That is so mean!"

,,Yes! Our third manager god has a boyfriend but we aren't allowed to know who it is!"
,,Yes that is really mean and unfair, Yn!"
I chuckled and opened the door to the gym.

,,Hello Yn!"
Tendou screamed while waving his hands wildly in my direction. He was the first from the other team that noticed our presence.

After the greeting from the redhead, the other team members started to greet me too. The team behind me completely ignoring. I don't think Karasuno would notice it if the other team had greeted them, because they were to busy to admire the big gym from the other school.

Again the coach from Karasuno cleared his throat while walking up to Shiratorizawa's coach. They started talking with each other while Karasuno still admired the gym.

Man, how can you admire a gym for so long?!
I shrugged my shoulders and went straight up to Tendou.
Finally a few team members from my school were finished with admiring the gym, but now they're attention was on me.

Perfect....

,,Hey. Long time no see you guess monster. How are you?"
Since we interrupted their training and the coaches were busy with each other, they decided to take a break.

,,I'm fine. I hope you are too?"
We hugged each other while noticing whisper behind us.

,,Do you think he is Yn's boyfriend, Noya..?"
,,I don't know, Ryu..."
,,Who else could it be?"
,,Ushijima is too intimidating for him..."
,,Yeah. You are suprisingly right Kageyama. What about the one with the black hair?"
,,I don't think so, you little tangerine..."
,,Hey!"

Yachi and Kiyoko besides them could only chuckle. Of course they knew who my boyfriend is, because they helped me to ask him out and yeah...
Tendou also started to chuckle, while whispering in my ear.
,,You still don't told them?"

We let go of each other while watching Karasuno arguing about who could be my boyfriend.
,,No I don't told them. It is quite amusing to see them arguing. Where is he by the way?"
I looked around trying to find my beloved one.

,,Don't worry. He went with Shirabu to the nurse. Goshiki hitted him again with a volleyball...Of course by mistake."
We both laughed.

,,It is quite surprising that he went with Shirabu..."
I looked at Tendou who shrugged his shoulders.
,,He is the captain after all. "

With a nod I looked at the black haired boy who looked a little bit sad and guilty.
,,I think I try to lift his mood up. Maybe it helps him a bit."
The redhead nodded while starting a conversation with Eita.

,,Semi Semi!"
,,No!"
Well. Maybe it isn't a conversation but anyways...but he at least tried to start a conversation...

At the half of my way Noya and Tanaka ran to me while clinging to my arms.
,,Uhm...okay..? Could you perhaps please let my arms go..?"
With a questioning look I watched them carefully.

,,No!"
,,We want to know who your boyfriend is first!"
Both shouted at me while I exhaled my breath and tried to ignore both of them.
,,Hey, Goshiki!"

The boy looked up and his face lightened up a bit.
,,Hey Yn! I haven't seen you this past week! How are you?"
With a laugh I responded that I was good and answered his unasked question too.

,,They both don't want to let go until I say who my boyfriend is..."
Goshiki responded with and 'Oh' and a chuckle.
It seem like he is in a good mood again.

I smiled while trying to shake the two idiots off of my arm.
,,Guys? Could you please let me go?"
,,Nope. Even your cute angelic face-"
,,Can't bring us to let you go. We want answers after all."
Both tightened their grips and pressed their faces against my arm.
,,Guys..."

,,He said that you should let him go..."
A low voice behind me said. While the two boys stiffened I turned around and ran to my loving boyfriend.

,,Ushi gushy!"
I jumped in his arms and hugged him tightly.
,,Hello my love..."
He kissed my cheek while holding me in his arms.
My head layed on his shoulder while I calmly watched the amusing scenario infront of me.

,,Why don't you respect a 'no' or a 'Let go'? "
He glared at them. The rest of the Shiratorizawa team including me tried to hold in their laughter and chuckles, while the rest of the crows sweatdropped.

,,Waka-kun, don't intimidate them so much. They're all sweatdropping already."
Tendou said with a laugh while grabbing one of Ushi's massive shoulders.
,,Mhm. Calm down my dear."
I added with a chuckle and kissed his cheek which lead him to look with a softer look at me at me.
How can olivegreen eyes can be so beautiful? How can a human being be so beautiful?!

With a nod and a smile, I turned my head to the coaches.
,,Why are you all standing on the field?! YOU SHOULD TRAIN YOU LAZY BRATS!"

Shiratorizawa's coach screamed and everybody hurried up to get on their places.
Except Ushijima. He went to Kiyoko and Yachi and let me go.
,,Hello."
,,Hello Ushijima."
He looked at me.
,,I'll talk to you later, my love. Please pay attention to the ball. Goshiki isn't in his best form today."

Wakatoshi gave me a light forehead kiss while ruffling my hair before he jogged to the field.
I smiled a big smile and grabbed paper and a pen to write down other strategies for our team.
,,You are really lucky with your boyfriend."
,,Yeah I am."