Mahiru Hiragi I My problem solver

> Fluff <

Modern AU

Modern AU

Korean reader

Your POV

Being seen as smart and organised all the time wasn't bad. I mean, yeah, everybody tries to get your notes or your homework, but this is an exception.

Many of my classmates liked my calm aura and the objective advice I gave them to solve one of their problems.

Mahiru, my girlfriend, was once also one of the people who came to ask me for a solution.

She had stress at home and didn't know what to do anymore.

Since in school, I was the infamous 'hot problem solver' , she heard of my reputation and you can think of the rest.

Mahiru is really cute, smart, and an interesting person in general. I fell in love with her at first sight, and so we went on many dates and eventually ended up as a couple.

We currently sat in one of our favourite Cafés again to finish a study session while sipping on tea or coffee.

My girlfriend also ordered some cake she munched on during my explanation about her homework.

"And then you need to add this. Read over your notes again, and then you will get it."

She hummed lightly while licking the cake off her fork.

"Okay, thank you, dear. I think I understood it this time. How was your last exam? Since it wasn't really your subject, you expected it to be difficult."

I loved the hint of worry in her eyes. My heart sped up, and I wouldn't mind being bad at that subject as long as she looked at me like that after every exam.

"It was easier than I thought, but thanks to your attempts to explain it to me , I have a good feeling about it." I took a piece of her cake and chuckled when she 'got mad'.

After another 2 hours, we packed up our things and went over to my place. It was not even afternoon, so we lay on my bed and talked while hearing our favourite music.

"What do you want to do after school?" Mahiru lifted her head of my stomach to make eye contact.

"I have no idea. As long as I am with you, I don't mind what happens to me in the future when it comes to work."

My hand continued to caress her hair and massage her skull while I stared at the ceiling and dived into a day dream. I planned to marry her later and find a job that makes me feel comfortable. And after some years, we could have children if that would be okay for her.

The ashen haired girl nuzzled deeper in my stomach and started to doze off while her hands grabbed the fabric of my T-shirt.

Later that day, we stood in my kitchen and prepared a typical Korean meal.