Horn Skuld ∣ twisted relationship

⊳ Lime ⊲

Author POV

A cold vampire and a human as cold as her.

Both of them seemed to be born without any emotions.

Most of the people in their surroundings thought that they were scary and heartless, but on the battlefield everybody looked at them in astonishment and jealousy.

Both of them fought with passion, elegance and you could almost call it love.

The two people were no one else then Y/n L/n and Horn Skuld.

She thought that humans were useless creatures and only in the way while the male on the other hand believed that every vampire needs to be murdered to clean and free the world again.

They were like night and day but also like ying and yang.

Horn and Y/n couldn't live neither with nor without each other.

They needed the constant fight, which (people started to belive) was their very own love language.

"I can't wait till you die and leave me alone forever."

"I can't wait till my swords cuts you into tiny little pieces while you beg for mercy."

"Is that your special kink, Y/n?"

"Do you want to find out?"

It could have been a try to flirt with her, if it wasn't for his straight and neutral expression.

According to Guren, Y/n wasn't even funny because the man couldn't decide if his emotionless colleague made a joke or not and before he hurt his poor head overthinking it, he decided not to laugh.

Guren and Y/n where currently out on a mission with Shinya.

Some people said that they saw vampires in an old ruin but before anyone could say something, the trio ran out of the house in excitement. Well two of them while the third one was more dragged to the ruin than anything else.

The so called 'boys nights' ended mostly with an injured Guren, a happy Shinya who laughed at Guren and cherished the new photos he got, while Y/n was busy with helping the injured man walk back.

It never was boring in the slightest and even Y/n had a little fun what of course nobody saw since his face was straight like a ruler.

This night however should end differently because of a blonde vampire.

"Like usual?" Shinya looked around in a careful manner.

"Yes, you take the middle while I take the right." Guren's teeth almost shone in the dark because of his big grin.

"...and I take the left side as usual, eventhough I don't have a good feeling this night. But who am I talking to? A wall would understand me better then these two idiots."

With a sigh Y/n made his way to the left side of the building and eyed his surroundings very carefully.

He was filled with distrust and when he spotted a shadow a few metres in front of him he knew that this was the cause of his odd feeling.

"Y/n L/n. I thought you were dead but that would have been a pity, right? Who would fight and flirt with me at the same time while cosplaying a stone? Right, nobody."

Horn Skuld stepped into the moonlight that shone through the broken windows.

Her beauty was breathtaking and Y/n felt his heart rate speeding up.