Tanjiro Kamado I Sweet sweet love

↠ Fluff ↞

Shy reader!

Being a demon slayer was hard work but you'll experience also positive stuff and for Y/n the positive things out-weighted the negative things. Even though the flame hashira was testing his limits right now.

"Come on, Y/n! You can swing your sword even faster!"

Rengoku stood beside the young slayer and animated him to do better with his optimistic personality. Y/n nodded and breathed heavily while beads of sweat ran down his forehead. Y/n had recently returned from a mission together with Kanao and had planned to do something with Tanjiro and his other friends but Rengoku had basically kidnapped him to his own practice grounds to train with Y/n or rather to train the young slayer.

"Rengoku, I think that it's enough practice for today but he does look lovely and so strong! I could look at Y/n all day."

Mitsuri had sat down on a rock and had talked with Rengoku for quite some time. She wanted to wait for the younger boy to visit the new restaurant that had opened a week ago.

"Okay, then the training is ending for today, sweet Y/n!"

The man slapped Y/n gently on the back before he cleaned the practice area while Mitsuri and Y/n made their way to the restaurant.

Y/n sighed as the steam of the delicious smelling food filled his nostrils. He had no clue why the hashira's and especially the extroverted ones seemed to seek his company quite often but he had suddenly found himself with a circle of hashira friends a few months after he had joined the demon slayer corps.

"Mitsuri, can I ask you something?"

"Of course! Don't be shy, Y/n!"

Y/n exhaled and behind his food as an attempt to hide the blush that brought a rose tint to his cheeks. He had always been kind of shy and not only when he talked with the love pillar about love.

Y/n remembered his first encounter with Tengen and grew even more red. The young slayer hadn't been able to get a single word to leave his throat when he had first talked to Uzui. Over the time it got better and after two months he had finally been able to talk with the sound hashira without stuttering or mumbling words.

With Tanjiro it had been different. He seemed so kind and lovely that it was for once not Y/n's shyness that had kept his lips sealed. Instead it had been simple admiration and something else. A tingly feeling inside him. The same feeling he felt right now.

"I--I...well I wanted to ask if you...uhh--"

Mitsuri nodded at Y/n to encourage the shy boy until it broke out of him.