Fushiguro Megumi I Siblings & Dogs

↠ Fluff ↞

S/n = sibling name

Your Pov

"Come on! I don't have all day! You wanted to go to the park so hurry up now." I shouted at my little sibling while taking my and s/n's jackets.

"I'm coming! I am here." With a smile I took the hand from the little human and went with him/her to the Parc. We talked about almost everything and so our conversation was filled with laughter, a few tears from her/his side and more laughter.

"Oh, hey Jamie! I am going to play with Jamie Y/n!" And with that, my little sibling sprinted to Jamie and they played. Oh man. Oh there's a bench!

I took out my Manga and started to read it when I sat on the bench. Every now and then I would look after the little human called sibling.

"Woof!"
"Huh?" One black and one white dog jumped at me at the same time. Oh my-I've never seen such cute dogs! And they are so fluffy!

I started stroking and cuddling them while giggling like a young school child.

"Oh my god. You two are so cute!" One licked me all over the face, which made me even more giggle.

"I'm sorry!" I looked up into dark blue/ green eyes with beautiful lashes. These lashes...

"No problem. They are really cute by the way." The male started to chuckle and asked politely if it would be okay if he would sit beside me. Of course I said yes.

"I am Y/n and you are?" I looked up from the dogs and eyed him. He had really crazy hair. He reminds me of a sea urchin...but a pretty one.

"I am Megumi."

"Nice to meet you Megumi." I smiled at him and continued to hug the dogs. We talked a bit about them, when I suddenly heard my little sibling yelling my name.

"Yeah and then-"

"Y/n! Look I found a - handsome guy?!"

"You found a handsome guy? Where? Or do you mean Megumi?"

"I am not handsome..." The male quietly denied while he slowly turned red like a tomato.

"Yes, you are sir! I've never thought that my big sis would actually find a beautiful, hot and cute guy like you! " The small human squeezed itself between us and started to flirt with Megumi .

That little shit...

"What is your secret for your eyelashes, my dear?"

Excuse me?! Why can he/ she flirt better than me?! AND WHY THE HELL IS LITTLE SATAN FLIRTING WITH HIM?!

"I am sorry but me and my big sister need to go now. See you around Megumi! It was a fun meeting!" Satan took my hand and dragged me home.

"Uh bye, Megumi!" I shouted and he waved at me with a smile while his dogs looked with big eyes at me and waved they're tails.

"What the hell was that with Megumi?! And since when can you flirt?!"

S/n turned around to look at me and grinned a 'Darling you don't know anything about me' smile.

"Sweetie, you need to learn a lot. We see him tomorrow at the Parc and to make sure that he really comes, I let you forget your Manga there so-"

"WHAT?!"

"-he needs to come to give you your lovely Manga back. Oh and I gave him your number. You can thank me later." The devil smiled a winning smile at me and turned around again.

"You sneaky little mastermind..."

"It seemed that you like him a lot already so I couldn't just stand there and wait. I mean, I know you well enough that you would be too shy to ask him after his number so I took matters into my own hands." I could practically see her / his proud smile.

"Oh man. Thank you I guess?"

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。

The next day I sat on the same bench and watched my little sibling play with friends.

"Hey, Y/n. You forgot your Manga yesterday." I turned around and saw Megumi with his two dogs.

"Hey, hank you for bringing me my Manga and sorry for my sibling yesterday. Normally he/she doesn't act like that when other people are around." He chuckled and said that it was no problem. Meanwhile his dogs were at my legs again while the black haired boy sat down.

"Do you read a lot?" He started a conversation and when my little sibling shouted that it was time to go home Megumi grew red.

"Is everything okay, Megumi?"

"Yeah, I just wondered if you would like to go and grab a cup of coffee or tea with me on the weekend." The male scratched his neck and looked down.

"I'd love to! My sister / brother said that you have my number now, so just call or send a message when you have time. Bye!" I gave him a closed eyed smile and walked towards my little sibling and then we walked at home.

"So a date, hmm?" 'It' smirked teasingly.

"Yes, a date..."

"Well, you will embarrass yourself that's for sure." The small child then started to run away with a squeal while I shouted his/her name and ran like a fury behind them.

--------------------------------------

Edited on 12th of June in 2023 by sweetsnowman