Tanjiro Kamado I Sweet sweet love

↦ Fluff ↤

Shy reader!

Being a demon slayer was hard work but you'll experience also positive stuff and for Y/n the positive things out-weighted the negative things. Even though the flame hashira was testing her limits right now.

"Come on, Y/n! You can swing your sword even faster!"

Rengoku stood beside the young slayer and animated her to do better with his optimistic personality. Y/n nodded and breathed heavily while beads of sweat ran down her forehead. She had recently returned from a mission together with Kanao and had planned to do something with Tanjiro and her other friends but Rengoku had basically kidnapped her to his practice grounds to train with her or rather to train her. 

"Rengoku, I think that it's enough practice for today but she does look lovely and so strong! I could look at her all day."

Mitsuri had sat down on a rock and had talked with Rengoku for quite some time. She wanted to wait for the younger girl to visit the new hot spring that had opened a week ago. 

"Okay, then the training is ending for today, sweet Y/n!"

The man slapped Y/n gently on the back before he cleaned the practice area while Mitsuri and Y/n made their way to the hot spring. 

Y/n sighed as the hot water welcomed her skin and took the sweat and dirt away from her body. She had no clue why the hashira's and especially the extroverted ones seemed to seek her company quite often but she had suddenly found herself with a circle of hashira friends a few months after she had joined the demon slayer corps. 

"Mitsuri, can I ask you something?"

"Of course! Don't be shy, cutie!"

Y/n exhaled and sunk deeper into the water in an attempt to hide the blush that brought a rose tint to her cheeks. She had always been kind of shy and not only when she talked with the love pillar about love. 

Y/n remembered her first encounter with Tengen and grew even more red. She hadn't been able to get a single word to leave her throat when she had first talked to him. Over the time it got better and after two moths she had finally been able to talk with him without stuttering or mumbling words. 

With Tanjiro it had been different. He seemed so kind and lovely that it was for once not her shyness that had kept her lips sealed. Instead it had been simple admiration and something else. A tingly feeling inside her. The same feeling she felt right now.

"I--I...well I wanted to ask if you...uhh--"

Mitsuri nodded at Y/n to encourage the shy girl until it broke out of her.