Muzan Kibutsuji ∣ Soulmate

⇾ Fluff ⇽

►Soulmate AU ◄You start to see colours when you see your soulmate for the first time

►Soulmate AU ◄
You start to see colours when you see your soulmate for the first time.

Your POV

,,Hey Mitsuri! What course do you have now?"
I asked my friend Mitsuri while trying to catch up to her. Meanwhile she turned around and smiled when she saw me.

,,Oh hey, Y/n. You are wearing a cool outfit today."
,,Thank you but-"
She interrupted me with a light chuckle.

,,Oh yeah sorry. I have English now."
,,Great!"
,,Oh you too?"

The pink and green haired girl ( Rengoku tried to described what they looket like in colour and how the colours are called) looked at me with sparkles in her eyes.
With a nod we started to walk together to our English class.

,,And? Can you see colours yet?"
She looked at me with a bit of curiosity.

,,No... I really want to see your pink and green hair though...It is annoying to not know how your hair actually looks but everybody tries to describe it to me..."
I stared on the ground while exhaling heavy.

,,Oh come on. One day you'll find your soulmate..."
She hugged me and patted my head before she started to drag me to our class.
The classroom was pretty small.

Maybe it was because there weren't many students in this class.
Who knows...

Mitsuri and I sat down in the first row and talked a bit until the teacher came in.
,,Hello class. Today our topic will be-"

The door swung open with a big bang and everybody looked at the door.
,,Mister Kibutsuji. How often do I need to tell you that you should come on time and not too late?"
,,Tch"

The guy didn't even looked at the teacher and went straight to the back row.
What a disrespectful person...

But it is typical for a delinquent, isn't it? May I present you Muzan Kibutsuji.
He is the Head of the delinquent group and coordinates everything. I never saw him in person but I always hear teachers speak about him and what they speak about isn't good. He should have-

,,Mister L/n? Could you please answer my question?"
,,Uh. Yes...uhm..."
With a helpless look into Mitsuri's direction.
She wrote something down and scooted it over in my direction.

,,Uhm the answer is that Romeo's and Julia's love was so strong that they were...uh...willing to die for each other. I personally assume that they were soulmates, because even if you can see colours you have the feeling that your world is black and grey without your soulmates presence and your life isn't...uhh... enjoyable anymore."

The hell did I said? Romeo and Julia? I haven't even read this book...
,,That was a very good answer."
,,Thanks..."

Mitsuri nodded slightly while drawing hearts on her sketchbook.
When the class was over I waited patiently for the sakura mochi addicted girl infront of our table.