Ryomen Sukuna I Old friend

Your POV

"Oh and then I saw these really cute shoes that matched my outfit perfectly, but then our dear king of curses decided to destroy the town I was in...Ugh. That was a pain in the ass, I swear."

I look at my long white and favorite colored nails while talking with Nobara in her head. I am a really strong curse and ended up in Nobara Kugisaki's mind, soul or whatever you want to call it because I simply wanted somebody to talk to, so here I am.

"Really? I know what a pain in the ass it can be. When I finally find some cute shoes that match my outfit, somebody pops up and pulls me away!"

"Gosh, I would like to tell these people to fuck off, to be honest." The brunette agrees with me while eating her food.

"Say Nobara, when do you go to sleep? Maybe we can have a sleepover here. Only if you want of course." I hear her thinking and answer a minute later.

"I would love to, Y/n, but tomorrow is our training day. We fight against each other and therefor I need to be concentrated and you know I can't do that when I am mentally exhausted." The young girl sights and starts a conversation with Megumi and Yuji.

Okay...Do I have a book here?

Yuji had mentioned that my mindscape is nearly the complete opposite from Sukuna's. Nobara described it as a calming place with an welcoming atmosphere while Yuji said the complete opposite about Sukuna's. The young boy had visited me once when Sukuna had taken over his body again.

Yuji said that Sukuna even has a throne on a bunch of bones... Disgusting...But it would really nice to see him again. It's been a really long time since we last met...I miss him.

The king of curses and I were childhood friends till I suffered and died from a disease. Somehow a doctor awakened me to life again. The only difference was, that I awakened as a curse. Since then our ways haven't crossed, even though I know that we are near each other. Sukuna on the other hand doesn't know that. Nobara, Yuji and I decided that it would be the best to keep it a secret between us, but I guess the old curse slowly starts to suspect something.

"Oi, maggot!" I perk up when I hear Sukuna's voice and see a mouth forming on Itadori's cheek.

"What do you want, Sukuna?"

"Something is off with you, isn't it? You are clearly hiding something but I don't know what..." One of his eyes opened and he musters Kugisaki.

"Don't say or react in any way, Nobara. Just ignore him."

"If you say so, Y/n..."

"Maybe he is on his period. I noticed recently that you guys have really bad mood swings once a month." Nobara says while eating the rest of her meal. The other teenagers ignore Sukuna as well and so it happens that the mouth on Yuji's cheek disappears.