Kenma Kozume ∣ Relax

Fluff

Bf/n = best friend name

Your POV

Like so often I sat on our gigantic couch and played with Kozume's and my cute little babygirl who currently lay in my lap.

"Who is the cutest baby in the world? Right! It's you! Ahh, you're so cute!"

I continued to coo little things to her until a voice interrupted the talk with my daughter.

"Man, I've never thought you would love somebody so much...besides Kenma of course. But damn she's cute."

My best friend sat down beside me on the couch and stared at the girl with a slight smile.

"Yeah, do you know where we should go to eat something? I mean how long weren't we out alone? So we should go to somewhere exciting!"

The last few weeks were especially stressful, because my husband attended different meetings and was very busy with work, so the chores in the household and taking care of the baby was my duty. Normally Kozume would help me with the baby while the maids did everything in the household, but unfortunately a few of our maids were sick and the other ones were on vacation. Maybe you think it wouldn't be a problem to hire new ones and it isn't, but I wasn't a big fan of strangers in my house and to relax a bit I wanted to go with my best friend out to eat and catch up a bit.

"I thought of our favourite restaurant. We weren't there in a long time and I am quite sure that they miss us already," a wide smile appeared on her/ his / their face.

"But I am really glad that it works that Kenma is taking care of your daughter. I am pretty sure he missed her a lot."

Bf/n cupped the cheek and stroked the hair of the baby until suddenly the door went open and we both almost jumped from the couch.

"Kenma!"

"Hey kitten, hey Bf/n."

My husband nodded at my best friend while he opened his arms for me and our babygirl. When he finally had his arms around us, Kozume kissed my head while stroking the soft hair of the baby.

"I missed you so much..." Kenma pulled me even closer while bf/n mumbled something and went out of the room.

"I misses you too my gamer boy."

The blonde man smiled at my pet name and gave me a long and loving kiss until our daughter made clear that she also wanted attention from her dad.

"Y/n? Are you finito?!"

"I'm coming! Love you Kenma and goodbye cutie!" I gave my family short kisses and ran to bf/n who waited in the foyer while grabbing my money, phone and keys.

"We can go!"

◌◌

"That was fun..."

"Yeah. We should definitely try that again."

I hugged bf/n and went inside the big house after bidding him / her /them goodbye.

When I entered the house I was greeted with silence.

"Kenma?"

After a while I found both of them together cuddling and sleeping on the couch. With a flash to the TV it was clear that her Dad played some of his games until both of them fell asleep.

With some giggling I grabbed my phone and shot a few cute pictures which were going to be my background picture.

I took of my shoes and changed into my pj's before taking my daughter to her bed.

"Goodnight sweetie."

I tucked her in and gave her a goodnight kiss and then I closed the door to her room.

In the meantime my husband woke up from his nap and looked at me with a sleepy gaze.

"You're back," he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Yup. I am sure you are pretty tired from all the work in the last few weeks. Let's go to bed."

I held out my hand and waited for him to grab it but instead of my hand, he grabbed my waist and pulled me so that I was positioned in his lap.

"Ko-"

"Shh. Let's enjoy the silence for a bit ,okay?"

The ex-volleyball player nuzzled his face in my hair while holding me close.

"Okay."

And the last thing I knew was that he carried me to our bedroom and cuddled with me.