Aizawa Shota ∣ Comfort melody

↦ Fluff ↤

Teacher x Teacher

Teacher x Teacher

Every time he hums a melody that brings me comfort, trust and a feeling of protection. It is special to me and warms my heart, it makes me wish that we'll never fall apart.

- unknown

Your PoV

Teacher and student relationships definitely weren't the coolest thing. But teacher and teacher relationships? Definitely cringy, over all for students and the teacher themselves, especially when they teach at the same school.

To come to the point, Aizawa and I are a couple and today was a shitty day.

One of my friends died recently because of a villain attack and so I completely messed up a correction of an important class test from my own class who were annoyed but also understanding.

The students desperately tried to cheer me up, because we have a really good bond and I would say a respectful friendship but nothing helped.

The following lessons were also the complete horror which ended in an argument with Hawks who tried to force me to go home. As one of my closest friends, he knew which buttons he had to press to force me away from work.

On my way home, I felt so useless and wanted to wrap myself into my sheets and cry all my feelings out. Maybe with a bucket of sweets to calm my nerves.

Just when I finished these thoughts, a car parked beside me and the window moved downwards.

"Y/n?" My boyfriend was usually a very neutral person when it comes to his expression of emotions but today seemed like it was the opposite.

His dried out eyes glanced in worry and the circles under his eyes became a lot darker when he inspected my red and puffy eyes.

"S-Shota? What are you doing here? I-I thought that you- you were at work." My eyes started to sting and got really dry.

"Yes, but I took a day off. Jump in." His scarf thingy opened the other door for me and I hopped into the car. The ride was silent until he gave me his eye drops and a tissue.

"I heard from your exam problem and I won't even try to cheer you up. Talk if you need and I'll be here and try to help you if you want." Aizawa gave me a small smile and patted my leg. I started to frantically sob again because of his words and how much they meant to me.

"Thank you, love." He drove to my apartment and let me out.

"I'll come over in an hour or so, okay? I know that you need some alone time." Shota gave me a kiss on my forehead and drove away. Finally at home, I changed into comfortable clothes and made myself my comfort things and prepared my bed. Wrapped in my warm cocoon and with the noise of the TV in the background, my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

I woke up because something constantly drew shapes of different things on my skin. When I looked up, I stared into Shota's relaxed face. His eyes were closed and he hummed something.

"Are you awake?" I mumbled something and lay my head on his chest to have a more comfortable position.

"I looked over the exams and they are a mess, but you or we can do it in one day. Some of them are even right, so don't worry sweetheart." He kissed me on my forehead again and pulled me closer. It was his way of expressing that he was there if I needed him and I couldn't ask for more in my life. I was so lucky.

"I love you so much." My lips touched his neck and pressed a soft kiss on his skin. We lay in bed for the rest of the day and cuddled, talked and started with the exams.

Within a few hours we were finished and ready to sleep. The moon stood in his whole glory at the sky and lightened up my bedroom. Our legs were tangled and half of my body rested on Shota while he caressed my skin.

"Today was a shitty day but thanks to you it was only half as bad." My eyes were closed but I heard his head turn so that he was able to face me.

"That makes me happy. I wish that I could help you more but you are so strong that you don't need my help that much. That's why I love you, Y/n. You are happy with my personality and my actions. You are such a independent man and I love that. I just hope that you'll start to feel better in a few days." He kissed my forehead again and leaned his head against mine.

"I wouldn't want it any other way. Thank you." With a smile on my lips I was finally able to sleep while Shota hummed a calming melody into the night.