Bandages ∣ Tendou Satori

► Fluff with a bit of smut ◄

YN = Your name

Italics = what you think

Your POV

,,Tendou! I am here!"
I jumped in the air while waving my arm and smiling like an idiot.

,,There you are! Did you shrank, my paradise?"
He smiled while leaning down and giving me a gentle kiss.

,,No...you just grew taller. That's it."
With a laugh he put an arm around my waist and lead me to the exit from the gym. Shiratorizawa had a play against another school today and of course our team won.

,,You were amazing by the way! Did you improve your skills?"
I looked into his gentle red eyes.

,,Thanks for the compliment my paradise~ And yeah, I trained a little bit harder than before. I somehow got a little out of shape and I must be ready for my big appearance for the games."

He winked and gave me his typical smile. On the way to his home we talked about different things. For example school, volleyball, my interests and his opinion on them, Animes and our favourite characters and on and on.

,,Yes, but I don't like him."

,,What? Why? That is the best Anime character that exists! Hot and cute and sexy and-"

,,I might get jealous if you talk about a character like that..."

,,Oh come on! He / She is 'just' my favourite anime character while you are my boyfriend. You don't need to worry."

With a chuckle he patted my head and opened the door to his home. I looked at his long fingers and noticed that the bandages on his fingers were very loose.

,,Yes, I know my paradise. The bandages are in the bathroom. I'll bring them with me when I am finished with taking a shower. My Mum must be here so you can talk with her or stay in my room. See you in a bit. Love you~"

And with that he turned around and went into the bath.

Thank you Tendou...

,,You're welcome my paradise! "

,,Ugh"
With a turn I went downstairs to his Mum in the kitchen.

,,Yn dear! It's good to see you again! How are you?"

With a chuckle I stepped beside her and helped her with the cooking while talking. I really liked his mother. She is so nice and in general a really happy and outgoing person. She treat's me like her own child which makes me really happy.

,,I am fine! I hope you are too? Satori was fantastic today!"

,,Really? Tell me everything!"
When the food was finally finished, Satori walked into the kitchen.

As always the perfect timing.

,,Hey Mum."

,,Hello son."

Both chuckled and hugged each other while I struggled to get the glasses which were at the top of the shelf.
The table was all set and only the glasses were missed.

,,Should I help you, baby~?"
I think it's obvious that I was red like tomato when he bit my ear while getting the glasses.

,,S-Satori! Not infront of your Mother! The poor woman will get a trauma!"

,,I can hear you kids..."
I was embarrassed while the red head on the other hand laughed his ass of.

,,You don't need to be embarrassed darling. Are you sleeping here or should I drive you home?"
Tendou's mother asked while giving me a glass of water.

,,I planned on sleeping here. Tomorrow is a free day and the nationals start soon so I should spend as much time with him as I can."

,,Wise choice my paradise."

,,Yes but don't think that you'll get away without any bandages on your fingers..."

,,We both know that you have a talent for hurting yourself. Especially your fingers..."

His mother said while starring at her son.
We all argued wether if he has a talent for hurting himself or is just very clumsy.

,,The food was really good and thank you for letting me sleep here."
With the dishes in my hand, I made my way to the kitchen.

,,Oh. No problem dear. You know that you are welcomed here anytime! And when I say anytime I mean anytime, ok?"

Tendou's Mum ruffled my hair and patted my shoulder gently.

,,And now go have fun with my son. But don't do it so hard! You both should be able to walk tomorrow!"

The woman yelled while Satori and me where on the way to his room.

,,Mum!"
A faint chuckle was heard.

,,Uhm. Just sit down on your bed. Since you forgot the bandages I'll get them and change clothes."

With that I turned to his wardrobe and pulled my favourite's out and went to the bathroom.
After a few minutes I stepped back into the room with the bandages in my hand. What I didn't expect was a half naked Tendou sitting on the bed with a very seductive smirk.

,,Uh..."

,,Don't get all red my cute little tomato~ I think I also have a injury right here..."

With one of his long fingers he pointed at his six-pack.

Oh my holy mother Maria...
A few slow steps later I was right infront of him and knelt down.
With a gulp I took his hand and started to apply the cream I also brought with me, on his fingers.

Just ignore it...

,,Ignoring me doesn't count. Besides that it's mean!"
He started to pout while I wrapped the bandages around his fingers.

,,Yeah yeah. I know."
With a chuckle I squeezed his hand and started to take care of the other hand.

,,I know that you know that it was mean. Tch. I want cuddles later. I don't accept a no."
I looked up on his face only to see him starring with pout, a look full of admiration and love at me.

,,Come here you big Teddy bear."

Laying the cream and bandages to the side I opened up my arms and hugged him tightly.
Satori pulled me closer to him and managed to lay both of us on the bed.

,,I love you my paradise~ Sleep well."

The so called guess monster gave me a light forehead kiss and turned the lamp on his nightstand off.

,,I love you too, my guess monster..."

I snuggled closer to him and shortly after that I fell into a deep sleep.