Daisuke Kambe I Struggle

⪢ Lime & Fluff ⪡

Your POV

Today me and my husband decided to go shopping since he needs another new (of course expensive) Suit. 

"Which suit do you wanna buy? Do you have something in that pretty head of yours already?"

I looked into his grey eyes with a smirk. I knew how picky he can be when it is time to buy another suit. 

With a smirk he putted an arm around me and explained his ideas for his new suit to me. 

"-and maybe we buy you a matching suit or a matching dress. What do you think?"

i answered with a playful smile and chuckle while looking to the side.

"Mhm, a matching outfit with my husband? I don't know..."

He surely just want to drag me to that boring meeting he has with other rich people, like everytime.

Daisuke started laughing and kissed the top of my head while we went into an expensive clothing store. Almost instantly I noticed a beautiful dress / suit.

Oh my god that dress / this suit looks so beautiful! But it wouldn't fit my body type...

"Did you see something you like my love?"

Curiosity was in his eyes while he took a glimpse at the dress / suit I was thinking about.

"Uhm no. Come on, there are the suits you mentioned a few minutes ago."

I took his hand and dragged him to the male suit section while he looked suspicious at me.

After we found the perfect suit for him, Daisuke suggested that we go to my favourite cafe to get our favourite drinks. Of course I didn't refuse and so we sat 15 minutes after exiting the mall in my favourite cafe and waited for our drinks.

"What do you wanna do tomorrow? It is your birthday so do you want to do something special?"

"To be honest I just want to spend my time with you tomorrow. I thought that maybe we could went to a parc and picnic a bit."

"You want to do a simple picnic? Daisuke are you getting sick..?"

I stretched my hand out to touch his forehead but he just took my hand and kissed it lightly while chuckling.

"I'm completely fine, my Love. We just spend less time together then we used to be because of my work. I just want to change that."

The grey eyed male kissed my hand again and rubbed my hand before letting it go with a loving smirk.

"Ok the, do we have everything for a picnic? Maybe we can make strawberries with chocolate and we can bring a cake with us!"

I started to listen up things we could do with us while my husband listen to me until our drinks were served.