Katsuki Bakugo ∣ Animal

⇢ Fluff ⇠

Dark and underlined = the lyrics you sing

Your POV

"Why are we going to this party again?"
"It will be fun, Bakubro!"
"And because Momo asked us to come."

Kirishima, Bakugo and I walked together to Momo's houseparty. She thought that it will be relaxing after all the exams we went trough.

I mean a party? Why not. There will be delicious food for sure.

"Shitty party...We already have 8 p.m...I will be exhausted tomorrow."
Katsuki grunted while kicking a stone out of his way.

"Oh come on Suki. It will be fun," with a glare his eyes shot at me.
"How often do I need to tell you to not call me Suki?! It is a fvcking girls name!"

"Pfft. Maybe it is also a boy's name! But whatever...I won't stop anyways..."
He grunted again but I just took his hand and dragged him to the party while I talked with Kirishima about different things.

Katsuki is really like an angry Pomeranian...
I felt how someone grabbed my hand tighter and let it go. Instead of holding my hand the blonde boy putted an arm around me and pulled me closer to his side.

"What are you idiots talking about?"
The red head and me just rolled our eyes before we explained what we talked about.

"We are here guys!"
Kirishima said with his usual smile while looking for the doorbell.

"Oh hey Y/n!" With a turn of my head and saw Mina with Ochako.

"Hey girls! Do you have a idea where the doorbell is?"
"Nope. Oh look! There are Kaminari and Jirou. Guys! Here!"
"Oh man...That is a big...uh...house?" Ochako whispered slightly and admired the huge house, mansion or whatever.

"Yup. It's quite intimidating..."
"No it's not. I am here so nothing should intimidate you." My blonde boyfriend whispered while tightening his grip around my waist.

"Aww Suki..." I flashed him a small smile while putting my head on his shoulder. A 'Tch' sound was heard and then suddenly the huge fences opened.

Do you call that fences? I mean it isn't a door right? Ugh never mind...
We went into the giant mansion and searched Momo.

"Momo?!"
"Oh hey guys! Welcome to my home! Please follow me." The tall girl smiled at us while leading the way to another room.

"I'm in heaven..." I drooled over the party snacks but I wasn't the only one.
"Yes. I wonder how they taste like..." Mina besides me whispered and Ochako, well her mouth was agape while she looked with stars in her eyes at the snacks.

"Tch. I don't understand why you like sweets so much...Spicy food is so much better..."

"Huh?! Bakugo Katsuki! How can you say something like that?!"
I slapped his chest lightly while the two girls near me gasped and looked at him with cold eyes.
"Tch."