Haru Kato ∣ Grocery shopping

⇾ Fluff ⇽

Bf/n = Best friend name

Your POV

"Hopefully we will find some cute guys or girls~"
I could only chuckle.

Currently me and my best friend were on a plane to Japan. We planned everything but like I know her/ him the planning was for nothing.

"When does the plane land?"
She / He  looked at me with a hint of curiosity.

"You look like a small child and-"

"Dear passengers. We will land in a few minutes in Tokyo-"

"See? We are landing in a few minutes. I hope we find our hotel easily...."

"Yeah I hope so too..."

Luckily we found the hotel fast and went into bed minutes after we arrived. The flight was exhausting and it was nighttime.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

The next morning, I woke up with a hand in my face.

"Ugh."
I stood up and went to the fridge but what did I expect?

Of course. Who would have filled the fridge with groceries?

Due to money problems we decided to rent a small hotel without any food or service. It was a lot more cheaper which was very good.

"Y/n..?"
I turned around and looked at Bf/n.

"Yeah..?"

She / He lifted one eyebrow and when I got the hint I opened the fridge. Her / His reaction was the same as mine.

"Come on, change. We'll buy groceries."
I clapped my hands together and went into the bath to make myself ready.

After half an hour or so we went out of the hotel and searched a grocery store on Google maps.

"Look this one seems good and it's not even 5 minutes from here."
With that she / he took my hand and dragged me to the store.

Great.

"Okay, what do we need?"
We looked at our grocery list and took everything into the cart that we needed.

When I walked pass a guy that worked there he seemed to murmur something, but I was too shy to ask and wasn't sure if he really said something. He then looked at me with a kind of angry expression on his face and I felt bad if I ignored him but Bf/n called me and I walked to her.

"Y/n? Do you see buttermilk here? I haven't found it...Could you please ask the guy if they have buttermilk? Oh and could you ask after citronella candles too? You know because of my social anxiety and you know..?"