Akaashi Keiji I Study Session

⊳ Fluff ⊲

It's not a secret that studying can be pretty hard, especially when you lack the needed motivation to do your stuff

"Keiji, I am bored..." You lay down beside your boyfriend who sat on the floor, and started to whine. You desperately needed to accomplish your homework for tomorrow but where is the motivation when you need it? He scratched your scalp softly with his nails as he looked at the vocabulary he required to get into his head for a test tomorrow.

"Don't whine, Y/n. I know it's hard but you can do it." You rolled from side to side on the floor and whined more. It rained but the soft sounds of it didn't affect your the slightest. Usually it would have been pretty aesthetic but right know you just wanted to stare at your phone. Too bad that your boyfriend had taken it to prevent you from focusing on other things.

"Keiji..." You huffed and pouted but he calmly continued to scratch your head with his nails. It felt good and you inadvertently let out a soft purr. Your boyfriend finally diverted his attention to you and stared at you with a soft gaze.

"Y/n, honey. I already said that I know that it might be hard but we have to finish the work." Keiji stopped with his gentle scratches and leaned down to press a soft kiss on to your forehead.

"I have an idea." He reached into his pocket and pulled your phone out.

"What--"

"Search for some study videos or tiktoks. Maybe you'll get enough motivation through it." Akaashi blessed you with a soft smile and started to concentrate on his vocabulary once again. You let a sigh slip from your lips and followed his instructions.

After a good 10 minutes have passed, you set your phone on the floor, sat up and started to embark on your homework. Somehow it had really helped and after a while you two took a break.

"Do you want a snack?" Your eyes wandered to your boyfriends face who simply nodded and helped you to stand up once he git to his feet.

"Your idea was really good. Even though I am not as motivated as before..." A groan slipped out of your mouth as you reached for some snacks.

"But you did really good. I am really proud of you that you don't gave up." He hugged you from behind as you cut up some fruit and placed it in a bowl. With a sincere hum you leaned against him and closed your eyes. It was mostly a calm and comfortable atmosphere whenever you were around Keiji. He made it really easy for you to relax and you knew that you could rely on him at anytime.

"I love you, Keiji." The male pressed a rather long kiss on your shoulder which made it clear that he returned your feelings.

"Come on, love. Let's continue." You whined when he let go of you and grabbed the bowls of food instead. You followed him into your room and watched again some videos.

When another two hours had passed, you both were done with your studies and sprawled all over your bed.

"Why is studying so exhausting?" You turned to face your boyfriend who reminded you of a starfish in his current position.

"I don't know. Maybe because our brain is working hard to gain more knowledge and to store it properly." He looked at you with exhausted eyes.

"My poor baby." You crawled over to him and let yourself fall beside him. Keji's arms instantly wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer. You nuzzled deeper into his neck and slowly felt sleep wash over you.

"Sleep well, Y/n" With a hum you felt him pull you even closer while his arms gained weight due to him dozing off as well.

Maybe studying wasn't so bad at all if you have a person that rewards you with a cuddle session and a short nap afterwards...

----------------------------------

I am currently trying to study as well but somehow other things get more and more appealing...
Anyways, I wish you a nice week and study/ work hard!

Published by sweetsnowman on the 1st of May in 2023