[ Chapter 96 : The Ritual ]

Start from the beginning

She's really strong with just one arm and another inch of her blade stuck in my torso.

" Ahh! " I scream and I can't use my legs to kick her off because she has them pinned.

" I was the one who exposed your immunity!, Everything between you and Paige was just me making it worse! " I look at her with fury and anger as she continues to maniacally laugh and psychopathically smile at me.

" Paige was spoiled from the beginning, I wouldn't be like this if it weren't for her, she got what she deserved!, If I can kill her, I can kill you! " She pull the blade down and I scream again feel my skin being cut.

I whimper from the pain and wince, I try to breathe and endure the pain and use all my strength to push the blade out of my chest.

I then look back at her with a glare.

" You talk too much "

She furrowed her eyebrows before I use all my strength of my body to push her off, I use my leg on her back to pin her on her stomach. I grab her hair and just scream out my frustration while bashing her head on the floor repeatedly, she just lie there taking the impacts before I stop and grab the dagger from her grip.

" Die bitch! " I strike down the blade.

" Enough! "

I then was interrupted with a chair crashing towards me and I dropped the dagger as I was being pushed by all the furniture towards a wall, I scream out in pain when I felt something penetrating my side where I was stabbed twice. I look down to see my own axe is through my side.

Honestly I'm surprised I'm even alive right now.

" The incantation is complete " I look up at Malia who's eyes turned complete white and she walk towards Esmé.

" Malia!, No!, Don't you dare! " I cry out and grip the handle of my axe.

I whimper and grunt as I pull.

" I'll make it painless little one " I see her caressing Esmé's face, who's been crying the entire time.

" No!, No! " I scream at the same time I pull out the axe and my blood just leaks out.

I hold my wound and start dragging myself towards them.

" Esmé! " I reach my hand out and Malia raise the blade.

" At last " Malia smiles.

Tears uncontrollably roll down my face and as soon as she strikes down, I thought my world was gonna shatter when a forcefield just form around Esmé. Malia's blade made contact with the forcefield and I was stunned after Malia was thrown back across the room through the wall.

I let out a small snicker then chuckle looking back at Esmé who's shield compressed and disappear inside her.

" Ha! " I laugh then wince to the pain on my side.

" Baby " I continue to drag myself towards Esmé.

I grunt as I sit up and lean against the end of my bed, I gently pick her up from the floor, trying my best not to get my blood on her.

" I'm here, mommy's here " I bring her close and I try to catch my breath.

" It's okay, don't be scared " I said.

I wince again and look at the floor where I dragged myself to see my blood trail, there's too much blood. I can feel how weak my body is and I could barely hold up Esmé myself, although she has calmed down.

Suddenly I hear the sound of a chime and I smile.

9am.

It's over.