Chapter 186. Another step forward for Kali! (R-18)

Yasenia looked at Kali sensually and made the left strap fall; the nightgown fell until Yasenia's hard nipple prevented it from descending. Looking at Yasenia's aureola, Kali gulped.

The right strap followed, and Yasenia's dress was now perched on her nipples. It was an extremely sexy scene, and Kali felt her nether regions dampening.

Yasenia walked forward until she was beside the bed, the dress about to fall all the time with the breasts' jiggling. Kali was looking with unblinking eyes at those proud mounds, wanting to see but unable to.

Then, Kali saw Yasenia slowly lifting one of her long legs and placing it on the bed; the raising knee moved the light nightgown enough and made it fall, revealing the arousing scenery behind it. Kali was now able to see those breasts she knew the taste of so well and adored. She licked her drying lips and gulped.

After placing the leg on the bed, Yasenia leaned forward, letting her breasts dangle as if they were made of pudding. Knowing how good it felt to sink her hands in those soft mounds, Kali almost let go of the sheet covering her naked body to grab them.

Yasenia's golden and seductive slit eyes met with Kali's flustered and excited verdant green eyes. Her voice was slightly deep and mellow, softening Kali's bones. "Like what you see, honey~?"

Kali was blushing, but she nodded shyly and rubbed her thighs together. 'I-I'm so wet... W-Will the sheets become t-t-transparent?'

Yasenia didn't miss these little actions, but she didn't expose her. Yasenia then continued speaking and making Kali more aroused by her. "Honey~, do you know what will happen now~? Now it is time to let the nightgown slip down~."

Kali knew what she would be putting her eyes on now, and instead of fear, she felt a little bit of anticipation. After months of playing with Yasenia's tail, she finally felt prepared to see Yasenia's every part and adore it with all her being.

She heard Yasenia say, "Kali, mine is big, so don't get scared, alright? Tonight you will see your lover's every part directly for the first time~."

Kali nodded and looked at Yasenia's waist. Of course, Kali knew that it was big; every time they were intimate, Yasenia's big penis would always touch her, so she was mentally prepared.

What entered her sight when she looked down was a big bulge that lifted the nightgown, and knowing what it was, Kali felt a strange mix of positive and negative emotions, mainly positive. 'S-She is truly b-b-big.'

Yasenia retracted the leg that was on the bed and stood straight again. She wasn't wearing anything below, so she just let the nightgown slip down and reveal her body.

Kali saw the silky nightgown slip through the penis until the whole nightgown passed and revealed Yasenia's naked glory.

Kali's eyes locked onto the big and thick penis of the dragoness and gulped. Seeing it firsthand was making her heart beat erratically for more than one reason. Her subconscious mind was a little scared of it, but its beautiful form made all other things not register in Kali's mind. Kali couldn't help but compare it with what she had seen in person in the past. 'S-So attractive. It is much more beautiful t-than those... it is big, but not too big, the skin smooth, the veins not too thick, the tip beautifully round and wide...'

Kali was a doctor herself and has learned male and female biology deeply, including sexual organs, so she knew that this shape would bring a woman a lot of pleasure. The wide but soft head would massage the vagina walls, the thick phallus would make the entrance stretch enough to stimulate the clitoris through penetration, and the not-too-thick veins would caress those extra spots, making the penetration not feel like a simple cylindrical object entering.