Chapter 94. Lifespan and Yasenia's surprise attack~. (R-18)

When Tatyana felt the other's approaching, she used a formation she had prepared beforehand, and the scent and stains disappeared.

Tatyana took out her member, laid the lazy Yasenia on the bed, and dressed her up. Yasenia just let herself be pampered.

After dressing her up, Tatyana put on her clothes and sat beside her. Yasenia took the chance to put her head on her lap. Tatyana looked at her and smiled happily. 'I can feel every day pass when I'm beside my little treasure...It is quite... Mystifying.'

The others entered the room, and, seeing this scene, they also smiled. Andrea spoke in her deep and clear voice, "It seems our dragoness is awake. How are you, Yasenia? "

Yasenia chuckled mischievously, and since only family members were around, she said with a languid but sensual voice, "After filling up mom, I feel very lazy~."

Evelyn tripped, Angel spluttered, Cecile massaged her forehead, and Andrea burst into laughter.

Cecile said with fake anger, "Since you can fill your mother, I suppose you are cured and don't need our concern, right?"

Evelyn followed with exaggerated gestures, "How cruel~ We were washing our faces in tears, and here she was, fucking her mother behind our backs!"

The others laughed. Angel went to her side and laid on top of her. Yasenia hugged her, still using Tatyana's thighs as a lap pillow.

Yasenia asked, chuckling. "Now you know about my tribulations. That is why I was surprised by yours at that time."

The others nodded, completely convinced. Angel spoke with a muffled voice and with her head buried in softness, "Those two last bolts were dangerous...."

Yasenia sighed and said, "To tell you the truth, I didn't think I would make it. Luckily, I was able to activate [Full Moon]."

Andrea said, "Your last resistance against those six lightning bolts was truly nerve-wracking and impressive."

Cecile took the chance and explained her situation. Yasenia smiled and said, "Congratulations, sweetheart, you've become stronger. Don't worry about the tribulations. You always put a lot of effort; I'm sure you can pass it."

Cecile smiled and nodded. Evelyn suddenly exclaimed, surprised, "Yasenia, your tail!"

Yasenia moved her tail and looked at it. "What is wrong, dear... Oh. Did it change colors in the middle? Now is the same as the scales of the phantom dragon..."

Tatyana raised her eyebrow. "I didn't realize. Isn't it also longer?"

Angel turned herself, putting her back on Yasenia and using her breast as a pillow. Yasenia made her tail pass between their legs to show Angel. "Whoa... So beautiful~ is midnight blue with golden rings and little white dots as if stars are gathering in your tail! Will it become completely like this? I love it!"

She put her arms forward, and Yasenia, understanding Angel's actions, lowered her tail for her to hug. Yasenia caressed her face with her tip and secured her with her arms around her waist. Meanwhile, Angel played happily with her tail.

Yasenia also used her hands to stimulate Angel slightly with energy. Angel went limp in the dragoness embrace.

Andrea asked, "Will you gain horns and wings in the future? Yasenia... When you reach the unification realm, many changes will happen."

Yasenia nodded happily. "My movement technique, body changes, innate skills, I will also be able to feel my soul, and [Draconic Heart] will upgrade again...."

Tatyana said, "The Unification realm is practically the starting line that will divide adept cultivators and cultivators destined to be mediocre. One can't breakthrough just gathering energy, feeling, and learning about the concept of the soul takes a big part in it. Cultivators can get stuck in this realm forever."