Chapter 179. Tatyana's anger and wild Big Sister appears!

Start from the beginning

This time they nodded even faster. Who wanted to have this terrible creature that acted as a human after the things they considered dear to them? No one. Thinking this, their vision of Yasenia changed, 'It is just another future powerhouse. It is not worth sacrificing everything to get rid of a "future" cultivator. Since she is young, we can leave a good impression on her easier, which will help with negotiations with Tatyana in the future.'

Of course, they also consoled themselves by thinking this. 'It's not that I fear that woman with my very soul; it is just not worth it, that's it. Yeah, only that.'

The discussion continued without any more bumps, and everything wrapped up in two hours.

The Sect Mistress that fainted recovered her consciousness, but she didn't say a single word. Like a good girl, she stood at the side and discussed things after taking a recovery pill. She didn't blame anyone but herself for being stupid and stomping the dragon's tail. The sentence before had been an outburst of Tatyana's constant interruption and frustration of not being able to gain such a heavenly disciple. For the woman to reach the position she currently was in, only strength and beauty were not enough. One must be very intelligent, and that woman was in her position because she had that trait.

Meanwhile, a little earlier, Yasenia, Cecile, and Angel were walking around with Anna, Eve, Selena, and Clara in tow. Yasenia looked to the side and saw an extremely luxurious town. It was the Heavenly Sect camp. "They sure are extravagant. Baby, will your sister be here?"

Angel shrugged, "My sister went to the Heavenly Sect more than ten years ago. They are honestly the envy of Starlight City because my mom got pregnant two times with a very small gap."

Angel chuckled slightly, "I always heard mother brag about it whenever we were out."

Yasenia asked, "Now that I think about it, I've never asked your sister's age. I thought she was in the hundreds or so, but she should be near our age, right?"

Angel nodded, "She is 36 this year! She should be at the peak of the Mental Nourishing realm! She is very talented~."

Yasenia nodded, "If she managed to reach that level so soon, she must be talented looking from a normal perspective. Entering the Unification realm before forty shows high natural talent."

Angel puffed her chest and said, "But of course! My sis has been my role model~."

Cecile said with obvious pride in her voice. "However, thanks to my love, we are basically jumping the cultivation levels, leaving everyone else behind. You have almost caught up to her with just 24 years of age, Angel."

Angel laughed and hugged Yasenia's arm, "Of course, our Yasenia is the best~."

Yasenia placed an arm over Angel's shoulder, squishing her face on her naked side breast, and tangled her tail with Cecile's, walking around the Heavenly Sect camp.

They continued walking, and when they were about to pass the Heavenly Sect camp, a female voice called them from behind. "Munchkin!"

The three turned around and saw a group of people approaching. At the helm, a short big-breasted blonde girl was smiling and waving toward them. Her features were seven-tenths similar to Angel's, but this woman was slightly taller, reaching Evelyn's 165 cm in height.

Unlike Angel, her eyes were green, and instead of Angel's droopy eyes, hers were quite round, giving her a cute look. However, her disposition was serious, making her look cute but stern. A strange yet attractive combination. Yasenia chuckled, "Insult the heavens, and they will strike you, hahaha."

Then she thought, holding her laughter, 'However, Munchkin? Hahaha. What a cute nickname for my baby.'

Angel saw that it was indeed her big sister and became flustered. She was happy about seeing her sister but extremely nervous for another reason. She detached from Yasenia's embrace and approached her slightly. "H-Hello big-sis, I didn't expect you here. H-Ha ha, haha."