𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

ELENA GIANNA ROMANO

I was still sobbing violently trying to get away from the and out of everyone's sight.

Everyone who walked past was starring at us, I was completely humiliated.

"Stop it," Luca shouts.

He pulls me into an empty classroom and Mattia came too.

"Who the fuck did this to you Elena," Luca shouts. "Fuck off, leave me alone," I sob. Mattia grabs tissues he found on the teachers desk and wipes my face.

"Leave me alone," I push his hand away but Luca snatches it right off of his hand. "Hold her face still," Luca says.

I saw Mattias face looking apologetic as he held my face still. His hands were warm and his touch was soothing.

I take both of Mattias hands and take them off my face. "Leave me alone, I'm going home," I say as I try to escape the room but Luca holds the door shut.

As I try to pull him off I felt lightheaded and dizzy. I continued to try fight him off but he wouldn't budge.

Luca starts dialling a number.

Mattia grabs my shoulders,"what happened?"

I kept taking steps back but he only took more forwards.

I sink to the floor sobbing. "I can't," I sob.

"Tell me what happened," he kneels down next to me. "Who did this to you?" He asks.

My face was absolutely throbbing and I could barely see. "Talk to me," he says.

"Just breathe," he says. He holds both my hands. "Breathe," he says. I close my eyes and try to breathe. But it felt like I was suffocating. I couldn't breathe.

"Well done, good job," he smiles. "Now tell me what happened," he says, "who was it?"

"Abigail, and her friends," I sob. "Abigail?" He says. I nod, "I was in the toilets, and I was crying, i opened the door and she got her friends to hold me down and she hit me," I sob.

"Why were you crying?" He says. "She was calling me names, through the stall," I say obviously not telling him the truth.

He hugs me, "you're safe now."

Luca comes over with the box of tissues in his hand.

"Who the fuck did this to you?" He says. "Abigail," Mattia says. "Don't worry, she'll have to pay for it," Luca says.

"Just leave it, I don't want to make it any worse," I say. "I warned her," he sarcastically chuckles, "and you don't hit my sister and get away with it."

"I called Matt and he's coming to pick you up, and Maria's coming right now," he says. As soon as he says that Maria barges into the classroom.

"Who fucking hit you," she yells. "Maria sit down," Luca says. "I'm fine, it's fine," I say.

"Who the fuck touched her, tell me right now or I swear to god I will find out myself," she yells.