𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀

ELENA GIANNA ROMANO

We both go down to dinner and there was only 2 spots left at the dinner table. One between Romeo and Luca, and another between Mario and Matt.

Maria sits next to Mario and Matt so I had to sit next to Romeo and Luca.

"Elena why are you still wearing that," Romeo sighs. "I can't be bothered changing," I whine. "Fine, not my problem anyways," he says.

We all start eating dinner and it was completely silent. Angelo and Maria start giggling. I look over at Mario and he had food all over his face.

I start giggling along with them. He was such a freak but in a good way. I tried to drink my water to stop me from laughing but I almost spit it everywhere.

"You're so immature," Luca sighs.

Mario starts making faces at us all for some reason which just made me laugh. Every time I stopped laughing I would look up at Angelo and Maria and it would make me laugh.

"Do you all want to be grounded again?" Matt says. "Mario go wash you face," Romeo sighs. He leaves the table laughing and almost falls over. It makes me Maria and Angelo giggle even more.

"Grow up guys," Romeo says. "It not my fault it was Maria," Angelo says. "I didn't do anything it was you," she says. "You're all disappointments," Luca sighs.

"Shut up and eat your food," Matt says.

I eat half of my food and I felt like I couldn't eat anymore, but I had to. I was determined to finish all of my food no matter what. I didn't care whether I was full or not.

At this point everyone had left the dinner table and it was only Romeo waiting on me to finish.

"Are you finished yet," Romeo sighs. "No, I'm still eating," I say. I couldn't take anymore, I felt like I was gonna throw up, but I had to finish it. I finished it yesterday and I was gonna do it today too.

I Lean my hands on the table and lay my head on it. I felt myself almost crying. "What's the matter?" Romeo asks. "Nothing," I say. "Stop lying and tell me," he says. "Nothing, I'm gonna finish my food," I say. "You're being confusing Elena," he says.

I felt tears falling out my eyes.

"It's not fair," I say. "What's not fair," he says. "Everyone else finished except me, I finished all my food yesterday and I don't know why I can't now," I say, my voice cracking.

"Elena, you know you have to take it slowly, not everything is gonna fix itself magically, you have to be patient, some days are gonna be better than others and you've got to accept it," he says, "every days gonna be different and there's nothing you can do about it, but don't force yourself to eat it."

"Elena I'm really really proud of you for trying, you're doing such a good job," he smiles, "we're all proud of you."

"Really?" I ask. "Yes, you're doing great," he says. I couldn't help but to smile. "And I know exactly who's jacket that is, I can smell him on you," he says.

"He's moving back next week isn't he," I say. "Mhm," he says. "Elena I really don't mind it but we know it won't end well, it'll be a blood bath and I just want to keep you safe, he might love you, and his cousins, and whoever, but his parents don't," he says, "they will come after you if they find out, we just got you back and I really don't want to lose you again."

"I know, it's really fucking hard though," I say. "I didn't even mean to, he was so nice to me, and he helped me, and he was there for me when nobody else was, when I really needed someone he was always there," I say, "it's not fair."