𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬

ELENA GIANNA ROMANO

The bell finally went and I was out of that classroom in a second. I could barely put up with that man. I went to my next class which was English. I sat next to josh as always. We talked for most of the period.

He was always nice.

In a friend way of course. But he was a genuine person and you could just tell by the way he talks and looks at you. He doesn't talk in like a demanding way. Just a kind way.

And his gaze didn't burn holes in me it was soft.

I feel like the way people look at you says a lot about them.

I opened my textbook and just then I felt someone grab my hair from behind and drag it down. I immediately looked behind me to see Abigail.

"Oops, sorry," she snickers and walks away. She sits back down in her seat.

"What the fuck," I say. "Just leave her she's looking for attention," josh says. "I'll show her attention," I stand up and walk past her seat. I grab her hair in the same way that she did but I made sure to put all my strength into it.

"Oops, sorry," I snicker in the same way she did.

"You little bitch," she says. "Mrs Romano could you return to your seat please," the teacher says. "Say that again and I'll make sure you regret it," I glare at her.

I turn around to leave and I hear her say again, "you bitch."

I turn around and I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out her seat. "I'll rip you to pieces Abigail, just watch me," I say.

She sits back in her seat in fear.

"Elena, stand outside," the teacher yells. I leave the classroom while everyone was chuckling and laughing.

I'm going to kill her if she doesn't shut her mouth. She was irritating me, like why would you purposely pull my hair.

Not fair.

The rest of the period goes by and the teacher makes me do my work outside. The bell finally goes and I walk to the cafeteria with josh.

I sat next to Luca, but the was only because there was an empty seat between him and Mattia.

I kept thinking about how she pulled my hair.

Maria was nowhere to be seen and neither was talia.

I felt my hands getting sweaty.

This can't happen now.

Not infront of everyone

I grab Lucas hand and he could immediately tell the second he looked at me. I got up and looked for somewhere to hide.

I barged into the first classroom I saw and thankfully it was empty. Luca came after me.

I could barely breath.

"Elena, look at me, deep breaths," Luca says, "your okay, take deep breaths."

I fiddled with the bracelet on my wrist and I panicked.