𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

ELENA GIANNA ROMANO

I was letting my heart out on Romero, he deserved it. He deserved worse. I got dragged off him and I kept fighting back, until I just stopped, I broke down. I sobbed. I wanted to keep going, but my body gave up on me, my voice gave up, I gave up.

There's nothing to fight for anymore. My whole life is a lie. I was in so much pain. At this point I didn't know if the blood was coming from my feet, or me.

"You had one fucking job Luca, one job," I hear them yelling. "I'm sorry, I really am, I swear she was asleep," he yells back. "Luca, she would've gotten up and left, you're so fucking stupid," more yelling. "I know, I'm sorry," and even more.

"Just shut the fuck up and get out, all of you," I couldn't tell who it was. "I'm not leaving again, she's my sister too and if you get to stay than I do too," it was Luca. "Luca get the fuck out or I will drag you myself," I could practically feel him rolling his eyes.

"I'm not leaving," Lucas says. "Just leave him who gives a fuck if he's in here or not, the rest of you get out," I hear footsteps leaving. I wonder who it was that was pulling me back, but he lifts me up takes me out the cell.

"Lock him back up," it was Romeo. He puts me back down on the floor and I hid my face. "Take her upstairs or something, he feet are bleeding again," Matt says.

"Well done Elena you probably killed him," Luca says. "Shut the fuck up or I will make you sleep on the balcony," Romeo says. "I'm proud of her," he says. "Luca just get out," Romeo sighs. "What? I'm being honest," he says.

I get lifted up again and I don't even bother looking. My eyelids just collapse onto one another. I could feel my tears. I couldn't even move. All of my bruises were just even worse now, the aching pain I was in.

I just lay my head against his chest, and give up.

I literally fell asleep and that was all I could remember. I didn't want to remember anything, I was in so much pain and hurt I couldn't do it anymore. I was proud of I myself too, but I think I went a bit overboard.

The only thing I regret is not being a bit quieter so that my brothers wouldn't hear me. He deserved worse. Whether I wanted to or not I was going to kill him.

He set this fire inside of me and it keeps getting bigger and bigger, killing him will set it out. Maybe, I mean I don't know but I hope it will because I don't like it.

I woke up the next morning, wishing that I didn't. How good would it be if I just die in my sleep. That's the only way to get rid of all my problems.

I had an awful headache and my body was in pain.

"Are you okay?" Someone asks. I open my eyes to see Luca. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen," he seemed genuine. "It's fine," I say back, "I don't even care."

Lies. I care too much.

He kisses my forehead. "It'll be okay in the end sorella," he sighs, "do you want anything?" He asks. I just shake my head.

I didn't want anything, I just needed to leave. I needed to be with Mattia. I wish there was a way to.

Someone knocks on the door. Matt is walks in. "Who's Elliot?" He asks. My attention immediately goes to him after hearing that name. He was holding a box. "He's my, uh, brother?" I say. I didn't know what to say so I just said the first thing that came to mind.

"We were close, back in Princeton," I say. "Oh," me says. He hands me the box. "From Elliot," he smiles, then leaves.

If they get to lie, then so do I.