𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑻𝑾𝑶

ELENA GIANNA ROMANO

We went home and Luca and Matt weren't home. I went upstairs to find Maria. She was in her room.

"Where's Luca?" I ask. "He got caught at a car race with Jason, amar and Mattia," she says. "Where's the jumper I was wearing when I got to the hospital?" I ask. "Here," she hands me the jumper in a clear plastic bag. It was folded perfectly.

"I washed it for you," she smiles. "Thank you," I smile back. She knew it was Mattias. Ugh I just love her so much. "You knowww," she says, "your room is finished being, whateverd," she says.

"Renovated?" I ask. "Yep," she says. "Really?" I ask. "Yes, I made sure to make it look perfect," she says, "I spent lots of time cleaning it so you can not make it a mess."

"I wanna go see it," I say excitedly. "Let's go then," she says back.

We both get up and make our way into my room. It wasn't too far so it didn't take that long. Surprisingly, I had actually gotten used to this big house and I don't get lost as much anymore.

"Okay, wait, you have to close your eyes," she says. "Okay," I cover my eyes. She puts her hands over my eyes as some sort of extra protection.

I was sort of nervous. No I was really nervous. I knew it would look good no matter what. But I was scared of the memories that came with the room. It'll still be there whether I looks completely different.

She opens the door making sure my eyes were still closed. "Okay, 3.. 2.. 1..," she uncovers my eyes.

It looked great. There was new furniture, I had a vanity, and shelves that held my Jordan's that I personally asked for, my bed was new, everything about the room was different.

My closet looked pretty much the same there was just a table placed in the middle of my closet. It held a selfie that Angelo of all of us the first week I arrived.

Luca had Maria in a head lock, Matt had his normal face on which was usually a glare, Mario was cackling for some odd reason, Romeo had his arm around my neck almost suffocating me, and Angelo was taking the picture of course.

That was when I was still getting used to them. Romeo has always been nice, Luca was very mean at first, don't get me wrong he still is, but not in a way that in know he hates me, but in a way that I know he's just pretending, Matt never really pays that much attention to me, but to be fair he's always so busy.

Maria Angelo and Mario were nice since the start, they relate to me most. But Romeo's my favourite brother. He doesn't know it but i can tell him about anything and he won't judge me for it, he just gives me advice.

"So do you like it?" Maria asks. "I love it oh my god," I say. "I knew you'd like it," she smiles, "I've organised all your stuff by the way."

I was fine with it, she knows everything I own anyways. Probably cause she's always stealing it.

I flop onto the bed.

"Oh and by the way, before you go to bed Matt told me to tell u to go find him and that he needs to talk to you," she says. I nod.

"Elena," she sits on my bed beside me. "Mhm," I roll over so that I'm facing her. "Why did you do it?" She asks. I shrug. "I don't know what I was thinking," I say.

"Please don't do it again, I don't want to lose you already," she says. I sit up. "I don't want to lose you either," I jump into her arms. She hugs me back and we almost fall off the bed.

"Oh yeah, by the way, you've got the best bedroom for sneaking out," she says, "I wanted to tell you when you came but I though it would be a bit weird."