𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑽𝑬

ELENA GIANNA ROMANO

I ended up falling asleep next to Romeo, and if I'm honest, it was probably the best sleep I've had in a while. I cant like i always felt at peace with him. His breathing was calming me down. Like the way his chest would rise and then fall again.

I was still asleep, but I felt the bed moving around a little bit. My eyes opened, trying to adjust to the light. It was Romeo. He was getting out of bed. I looked at the clock on his wall, it was 6 am. I went straight back to sleep. I didn't want to get up. I felt so exhausted. My body was in so much pain. No matter how many times I get beaten, my body still doesn't get used to it.

I heard footsteps entering the room. "Where is he now?" Romeo asks. "I put him in the cells last night, was it him?" Matt asks. "She said it was a guard, and if what you heard was true then yes it was him," he sighs, "no one lays hands on my sister."

They both leave, closing the door behind them.

The guard was in the cells? Where were the cells?

I wanted to know. I wanted to see what was going on too.

I was still covered in bloody clothes. There were some clothes on Romeo's bed laid out, and I was assuming they were for me to get changed. I couldn't physically move, I was in so much pain and there was still glass all over my feet.

I sit myself up on the bed and I try and pick the glass out of my feet. Tears slip out of my eyes in pain. No matter how hard I pull on it, it wouldn't come out. I started sobbing in frustration again.

It was all stuck in my hands too, so the more I moved the more pain I would feel.

I Hear the door open. "Elena," I look up to see Luca. "It's stuck, I won't come out," I say in frustration pointing at my feet and hands.

He looks at my foot. He tries to pull one out, but he fails. "They're in there deep," he says, "even if it does come out, you'll probably bleed out because the glass is so deep."

"What do I do then, I can't walk," I say. "Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" He asks. "Wont they ask questions?" I ask. "They will, but I'll make up an excuse for you," he says. "Okay," I say.

"Don't you have to get to school?" I ask. "I do," he smirks, "but I wasn't planing on going anyways."

"Get changed first though," he hands me the clothes from the bed, "if you need any help I'll be standing right outside."

He leaves and I get dressed. I can't lie it was probably the hardest time I have ever had getting dressed. It was so annoying, but I got there in the end.

"I'm done," I yell so that Luca could hear me. He walks back in. He carries me all the way down. "You're having breakfast and I don't care what you say," he says. "Okay, fine," I sigh. "Do you want McDonald's?" He asks. "When don't I want McDonald's?" I smirk. "Good answer," he says.

He carries me all the way into his car, and considering the fact it was like 6 am nobody was up yet, except mads and Romeo, should I ask Luca where the cells are?

"Luca, where are the cells?" I ask. A shocked look takes over his face. "How do you know about them," he asks.
"I know about all of it Luca," I say. "Even the-" I cut him off, "yes Luca." "Did they tell you?" he asks. "No, I found out myself," I say. "How?" He asks. "I'll tell you if you tell me where the cells are," I say. "Ill tell you where the cells are once you tell my what you want from them," he says.