𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

MADDISON LILLIAN GRACE

I end up bunking most of my classes with him only going to one. It's the end of the day now and me and Elliot were sat on the roof all day.

"I wish I could stay," i muttered. "I wish you could stay." "You promise you'll visit me," i ask. "I promise, I'll visit you a lot."

The universe is separating us... whyyy. Why did it have to be now, why couldn't I met him earlier.

"I have to go, i have a flight to catch at 6:30," i say. "Do you want me to drive you,"he asks. "No it's okay," i smiled at him. I sit up. "I'll miss your cuddles y'know," i said. "I'll miss cuddling you," he says chuckling.

It's his eyess, i can't look at him, i can't fall for him. Ughhh.

He leans closer until he's almost touching my face. "One last kiss,"he whispers so that only I could hear.
He softly kisses me. The kiss was comforting. He's my future husband, found him already guys.

*

He drives me home since I was late for the bus.
It was already 5 so I had to be quick, i had a bit more time since I didn't have to go through security and stuff, because it's a private jet.

But he drops me off and I get changed. I just quickly put on a essentials light pink tracksuit, my dior converse and a small bag just for things like my charger and snacks for the plane.

By the time I'm ready the lady is waiting for me out side

By the time I'm ready the lady is waiting for me out side. She drives me to the airport which was an hour and a half drive. We managed to make it with 39 minutes remaining but that was plenty of time.

"Good luck hunny," she smiles. I smiled back at her and she drove off. Well I'm all on my own now. I really home my real family won't hurt me, not like Marco, i have hope for them. That got me excited. The flight was 4 hours and to be honest I kinda needed sleep so I was fine with it.

I end up on the jet within 15 minutes so we left a bit early. I sit on my phone for the first 30 minutes, then I get bored so I put my AirPods in and I just listen to music and I eventually ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to a man dressed in all black shaking me. "Miss. Grace, we've landed, he says with a smile.
I smile back at him not wanting to be rude.

There was a few men, dressed in all black suits that helped carry my suitcases, this was a dream. They lead me to a black Range Rover, god, what is it with me and black range rovers, anyways. He opened the door for we and we headed home.

It felt weird I can't lie, I was getting excited though, I finally get to meet my real family. Ones I didn't even know I had. About 10 minutes later we got there. The gates of this Castle like home opened. Oh my god. It was like a palace.