𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀

LUCA ALVIZE ROMANO

"Is she okay?" Jason says. "What happened to her?" Amar asks. "She drank a lot and she ended up in the hospital, but she's okay now she's asleep," I say.

"And they kicked you out for wanting to see her, what pricks," Mattia says. "I was going to rip that doctors head off," I say, "Matt doesn't even know I left."

"What a load of bull shit," Jason says. "Where are we going now?" Amar chuckles. "Are there any other car races going on?" Jason smirks. "No, not until next week, but there's fight clubs," Mattia says.

"I'm down," I say. "Same," Jason says. "Let's go," amar says.

We leave and we drive to the nearest fight club.

The fight clubs were basically filled with a bunch of people, most of them being mafias, and you fight against someone, sometimes till death, sometimes till one in knocked out.

I've been for both, and they're both blood baths. But I've never lost against someone. Matt would rip my head off is he knows I'm here, be he doesn't so it's fine.

I wonder how Elena would react.

We get there and we go in. The club was not as busy, but it had quite a bit of people in there.

I laid eyes on my target. It was a 6'0 blonde guy, he looked strong, almost as strong as me. I could easily win against him. I was 6'2, and just with my height advantage I could win.

"I'm going first," I say. I took my jacket off and I went over to him.

The second he saw me a smirk appeared on his face. "Luca Romano," he chuckles. "That's me," I smirk. I was well known around here. I had been coming here since I was 15, so they know me quite well.

They knew Mario too, we used to come together but Matt found out and he grounded us for a month. But I was back.

"I'm assuming you want a fight," he says. "Mhm," I say. "Okay, fine," he smirks, "me and you, in the ring in 5."

"Okay, bet," I smirk back.

I knew I could win. Easily.

I went back over to amar Mattia and Jason.

"Are you sure?" Jason asks. "Yeah, I could literally kill him if I wanted to," I say. "Don't get hurt, wouldn't was both of you in the hospital," amar chuckles. "If any one of us will end up in the hospital it'll be him," I chuckle.

"Don't even worry," I say.

The 5 minutes go by and I get called into the ring. He was standing on the other side of it and amar Mattia and Jason were standing behind me outside the ring.

The match starts and I hit the first punch which seemed to make him angry.

The closer I got the further back he would go until I had him cornered and I took my chance to punch. While he had his head covered I was taking all the punches I could. 

Eventually he fell to the floor and I felt someone grab me from behind and take a punch. I realised it was one of his friends and I fought back.