𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑺𝑰𝑿

ELENA GIANNA ROMANO

I walk to the cafeteria. I seriously can't believe Luca won't get over it. Like just shut up already.

I walked with all the girls since they were getting lunch too. I bought and apple and sat back down in my seat.

School is actually such an awful place I can't be bothered even trying anymore.

I sat down on the table because I knew Angelo would probably drag me off the seat.

"Miss Romano, off the table," a teacher shouts. I roll my eyes, "Fucksake."

"Thank you," he shouts.

I went to sit next to Boris since there was a free seat but I immediately decided not to when I spotted him and Lucia arguing.

They're always arguing over something.

I sat next to Carlos instead and I could tell Luca didn't like it but he kept quiet.

We started talking and Giullian was sitting on the other side of me so I started leaning on him.

"Elena get the fuck off me," he says. "How about no," I say. I practically felt him roll his eyes but I still didn't move.

"I hope you get ran over by a bus," he says. "I hope you jump off a cliff then come back to life and then get attacked by a giant rat and die again," I say. "I hate you," he says. "I love you too," I say.

I went back to talking to Carlos.

"Anyways," I say. We started talking about the game tomorrow. Everyone was excited about that.

I ate half of the apple and I just left the rest, didn't feel like finishing it.

I kinda wanna play tig. I dunno, my intrusive thoughts were getting the best of me. I couldn't help it.

I cut Carlos off in the middle of his sentence, "hey Carlos, wanna play tig?"

"Hell yeah," he says. "Okay, good, but one rule," I say. "What is that?" He asks. "We're only aloud to play on the bottom floor cause I really can't be bothered climbing up stairs," I say. "Fine by me," he says.

"Okay, tig," I tap him on his shoulder and I start running through the school.

I was running through the whole cafeteria and the whole school was staring at us.

I was laughing so hard I could barely run. He eventually caught upto me and tug me. I ran right after him.

He ran though the music department all the way to the indoor pool in our school. Teachers were screaming at us from behind but we ran as if we couldn't even hear them.

We ran all the way though the gym halls and I tug him. I was so proud of myself so I starting laughing in happiness.

I ran so fast you would actually think Alessandra and Alessandro were on my ass. We somehow ended up back in the cafeteria and the same teacher that screamed at me to get off the table was screaming at me again.

"Elena, Carlos, are you children, stop running," he shouts.

I got the urge to flip him off but I didn't. I kept running and laughing my ass off and he ran after me laughing too.

I felt my arm being dragged away.

"Elena what the fuck are you doing," Luca whispers into my ear. The entire school went back to their business since this seemed quite normal round here.

In my old school if I did something like this I would be the talk of the entire school for the rest of the year.

Carlos tug me on the shoulder and started laughing.