𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑶𝑵𝑬

ELENA GIANNA ROMANO

The coach makes us all write who we want off the team on a piece of paper. I wrote Abigail and so did Maria. I was assuming everyone would.

"Okay girls, take 5 while I check the votes," she says.

I put Mattias jacket on and I get to know the girls more. I talked to them all and became friends with them all. They were all lovely. I was really exited to be on the cheer team. I was starting a new life and I was happy about it. I wanted to leave everything behind and just start fresh.

"Okay girls, gather up," she says. We gather around the coach as she tells us the results. "Okay, I'm really sorry but, Abigail you're off the team," she says. I could hear some of the girls chuckling. "What! That's not fair," she says. "Sorry," she says.

"Thank fuck," one of the girls chuckle. "Shut the fuck up Gabriella," she yells, "I'm coming for all of you, just watch me." She stomps off. "Oh thank god, Elena you're a saviour," Bella says.

"Okay guys, let's get to work," coach says, "Elena you can try being a flyer, and if not you could be a tumbler." I nod.

Bella, Gabriella and Emilia were the bases, they lift me up into the air as I do some poses.

"Okay, Elena that was really goo, you can be a flyer," she says, "we need a new choreography for next weeks game." "There's a game next week?" A girl asks. "Yeah, they're playing against Melrose football team," she says.

"They're shit, we'll easily win," aria says. "I know," Emilia says. "Okay girls, that's enough," she says, "let's get to work."

The coach teaches us a new choreography for the game.

"Okay go over it for 10 and make sure it's good," coach says. There quite a few lifts and since I was flyer I was in them all, there was one where I had to lean back, just enough to fall and another base had to catch me.

I can't lie it was very nerve wracking but I was okay with it. Id been dreaming to be on the cheer or dance team for ages, and now that it's finally happening I can't be upset about it. I was happy.

We do all the lifts perfectly. I was really flexible according to everyone on the team. "Elena you're so good," Gabriella says. "I'm so fucking glad that bitch isn't on the team with us," Bella says. "It didn't feel like a team with her on it," a girl says. "I know."

We go over a few times with music too. "You guys are doing great, Elena how you feeling?" Coach asks. "I'm fine, thank you," I smile. "That's great, you're doing amazing for your first day," she says, "I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly in our team, isn't that right girl."

Everyone nods and it made me feel special for a minute.

We practice and we had 10 minutes left of cheer. We were all having a great time when the fire alarm suddenly goes off. Everyone looks confused.

"Okay, girls evacuate onto the football field for now," the coach says, "I'll be back."

We all go onto the football pitch and the whole school was there. I remembered to take Elliot's jacket with me just before we left. I wasn't gonna leave it in there.

Me and Maria went to find luca just incase. I spotted him standing in a group of boys in his football team.  He spotted us and came over.

"Elena why are you so addicted to that jacket," he says. "Dunno I just am," I smirk. "Okay, anyways, do you guys know what happened," he ask. "No we were just practicing," I say. I'm pretty sure he was too since he was dressed in his football uniform. I could barely see him and it was kinda funny.