𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝒀

ELENA GIANNA ROMANO

It had been a whole hour since we left to go make out. A WHOLE HOUR.

Oh my god.

We almost instantly rush back to the table but they were all gone.

I look at Mattia in fear. "It's fine, it's fine I' can take you home, my cars in the parking lot," he says.

I check my phone and as I expected, there were plenty missed calls.

Oh how I love my life.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna call Matt," I say.

I dial his number and he picks up after a single ring.

"Where the fuck are you Elena," I hear through the phone. "Oh yeah um, funny story, so I went to get water, and then I didn't feel well so I went to the bathroom, and I um, I fell asleep," I say.

"You fell asleep," he says, "in the bathroom."

"Yes," I blurt out.

"Okay, where are you now," he asks.

"Im still at the restaurant," I say. "Okay I'm coming to pick you up," he says. "Okay, so another funny story, Mattias here too," I say.

"What," he almost screams across the phone. "He said he can take me home, so you don't have to drive all the way here," i sheepishly say.

"No, absolutely not, I'm coming now," he says. "No please, I'll be fine I promise," I say.

Mattia makes a hand signal for me to hand over the phone so I do.

"Hi matteo, Elena's in good hands, you have my word," he says. Matt says something but I couldn't hear. "Okay, she'll be home in 15," he says.

He hangs up the phone and hands me it back with a smirk.

"You're good," he smirks.

He holds his hand out for me to take so I smile and do so. He put his hand on my waist and we start walking towards the door.

"Told you you'd be fine," he says. "Should've listened," I say.

He opens the door for me to the car and of course, it was a black Range Rover.

He starts driving and he had a hand on my thigh and the other on the steering wheel. His hand placement in every situation was literally perfect.

We got to a traffic light and I was just dreading being screamed at when I got home. I was picking at my skin and I felt his eyes on me.

He takes one of my hands and intertwines it with his.

"You'll make yourself bleed, don't do that," he says gently. "Do you really think we have a chance of genuinely being together," I ask.

"Of course we do, what makes you think we don't?" He asks. "I just feel like it would never happen, my brothers are too strict and it would ruin yours and lucas relationship, I don't want to do that," i say.