𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

ELENA GIANNA ROMANO

I fell asleep nest to Luca as always, and I surprisingly fell asleep quite fast. When ever I'm with one of my brothers, I fall asleep quickly, like I don't even mean to.

He had his arm around my neck and I laid my head on his chest. Luca was really nice. At first, I thought he hated me. He was giving me glares, and not really talking to me. But the more I get to know him he's really nice.

A few days went by, and we were out shopping to renovate my room. I picked out everything, like the decorations, and desk, and my bed, and while we were at it they were gonna renovate my wardrobe too.

I slept in Lucas room the whole time, and Mario, just as I guessed, bank transferred me the money right when we got home. I wasn't even surprised.

I spent all of the money the next day, I bought a bunch of clothes. Matt wasn't gonna be happy when he found out. I ordered so many clothes with Maria its not even funny. Matt usually looks through all the clothes to approve of them which is why me and Maria usually just go to the mall when he's not home.

But there was so many clothes I doubt he would even bother. But I was happy about it. I'm technically happy about anything that pisses off Matt.

But Maria sent the letter to Mattia so he should be receiving it soon. I lived in his hoodies this weekend. Ever since I got them I wouldn't take it off, only to shower obviously. But my feet were doing better too. I could walk on them just fine, but that was mainly because matt put this padding in my shoes to make it more comfy for my feet.

It worked just fine.

Me Maria Angelo and Mario also went shopping for my uniform. I bought my blazer, skirt, tie, shoes, and shirt. I was starting tomorrow since it was officially the end of the weekend. I can't say I was excited. I was dreading it. The only thing I was excited about was meeting Bella, Mia, Aria and Orlando.

Maria told me Bella was in her and Mario's year. Mia was in my year and Aria and Orlando were in Angelos year.

I was looking forward to meeting them because they were related to Mattia. For now that was good enough I guess, but I really wanted to see him again. I was so freaking happy when Rome told me he wouldn't tell.

Luca, like, cannot find out. Maria assured me that he would kill Mattia, whether he was a good person or not.

Maria also told me to date another boy, obviously not apart of the mafias, to make it seem less likely that me and Mattia were still talking. I agreed to do that because, you know, I kinda promised Romeo that I wouldn't see him anymore.

I really do hope Mattia returns though. Maybe him and Luca could make up so that nobody had to die. Romeo's right though, they'll all find out in the end and it won't be pretty. But for now I'm focused on keeping it a secret.

I've never had a boyfriend. Me and Adrien were almost a thing, before I moved and I met Mattia. But other than that I've never had a boyfriend. I've been asked out, so many times. But I always turned them down. Probably because I knew I wasn't good enough, for anyone.

But Mattias different, he makes me feel special, and good enough.

But we were now all at dinner and me and Maria were talking.

"So, you gonna join the cheer team right?" She asks. "Obviously," I say. "Yess, we'll be together by the way," she says, "this is so exciting."

"Also you'll defo get in, you're flexible, athletic, and pretty, that's all you need to be on the cheer team," she smiles.