𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

TW: this chapter contains rape scenes and abuse
(I recommend listening to 'how could you? By Jessie murph on loop for this chapter)

ROMEO ANTONIO ROMANO

"Where have you been?" He asks with a scowl on his face. "Dad let's talk later," I say, just trying to avoid him or any arguments like always. "No, we're talking now!" He stands firm. I sigh. "And what is she wearing, that Little slut, I knew we shouldn't have brought her into our family."

"Dad, she's not a slut, she's my little sister, now move."
"Watch your the way you speak to me, you're alive right now because of me," he growls.

He was seriously getting on my nerves now. I don't know what his problem is.

"Let me put her to bed, and then we'll talk," I say trying to keep my cool. "Is that tequila I smell?" He growls once again. "Yes, I was drinking, sorry," I say. "No, it's her, It's Coming from her," he says acting like a complete mad man. "It's fine, me matt and Luca all told her off and she'll be grounded."

"Wake her up!" He sneers. "No dad, she's tired, and she's asleep," I say "she needs it right now."

"I said wake her up," he says raising his voice. "Father, she's asleep, just talk to her in the morning." A smirk grew on his face, signalling that he was coming up with one of his stupid plans again. I don't really care, asking as he keeps Elena and all of my siblings out of harms way then he can do what he wants.

"Fine," he chuckles.

That scared me. He just walked off laughing. I swear there has got to be something wrong with him.

I put Elena in her bed, I didn't want to disturb her by putting her in other clothes so I just left it.

I sat on the side of her huge bed compared to her, she takes up like a quarter of it at most. She was so small frail and vulnerable. Because of Alessandro and Alessandra, they did so much shit to her, she hadn't even done anything wrong, it's not fair.

If I could take her spot, I would have, if I knew where she was, I would've helped her, if I knew what to do, I would've done something, I should've done something. I'm to blame. I could've helped her. But now she's so hurt because of me.

I stroke her face with the back of my palm. I wish I had done something. I feel like such a horrible person. All of those missions I had killed people in, all of those contracts I had for people, all those peoples blood that was on my hands, I didn't feel bad for, but somebody hurt my little sister, and knowing I could've possibly done something but I didn't, just hurts so bad. My heart burns so bad for her. Why did it have to be her. Why Not me? Why not me? Just why?

Why did it have to be her, tears brim my eyes as I silently sob for her. I don't understand. All those shitty lies just to ruin a young innocent girls life, how could you?

ELENA GIANNA ROMANO

I was peacefully sleeping, but my head started pounding, really bad. I open my eyes and I turn my lamp on.

I look around and see that I'm still in my dress. I fell asleep. I quickly rushed to the mirror to see if I had any new marks or bruises.

I looked almost identical as to before. Except my makeup was absolutely ruined. And my dress was higher. I quickly pull it down but I noticed my cigarette burns.

I dragged a finger across them. They felt the same as normal skin, but the way they looked, was different. Just like me. I look like a same old teenager, but on the inside, im A fucked up little girl who has no reason to be alive.