𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

ELENA GIANNA ROMANO

They all eventually got up and we got ready. We went downstairs for breakfast and Angelo was sitting at the island in the kitchen.

I could see matts office from here and he looked stressed. He spotted us all downstairs and he came over to the kitchen.

"Make sure you've got no plans for tonight, we have the dinner with the Marinos and I'm expecting you all to behave," he says.

"I've got cheer after school," I say.

"Leave early or skip it, we have to be out the house by half six so it you can make it back in time then you can go," he says.

I just nod at him.

I didn't eat anything and thankfully it went unnoticed.

Cheer practice ends at 4:30 and by the time we get home it'll probably be like 5 which leaves me an hour and a half to get ready. I think that's enough.

With the game tomorrow I don't want to miss our last cheer practice.

"Also will our cousins be there?" Mario asks. "Yeah," Matt reply's. "Oh thank god," Maria lets out a breath.

I chuckle.

Matt returns to his office still looking stressed. I kind of worry for him. I think he needs the therapy more than i do.

"I'll be waiting in the car," Luca walks out the door.

I follow behind him.

I sat in the passenger seat next to Luca.

"If anything happens today let me know," Luca reassures. I just hum in response. "What's up," he asks. "Nothing," I shrug. "You seem off," he says. "Just tired," I tell him.

"Did Romeo or Matt tell you that they're leaving for Italy for a few days?" I ask. "No, when are they leaving?" He asks. "Next week, I don't know what day though," I say. "That's odd," He says.

Soon enough the rest of them join us in the car and we leave for school.

We get there 15 minutes before classes start.

"Hey I'm just going to the bathroom I'll be back in a bit," I tell them.

I walk off as I text Mattia, "meet me in classroom 6."

He replies almost instantly "on my way."

Soon enough he shows up and and wrap my arms around him as soon as he walks through the door.

"What happened?" He asks. "I went home yesterday and I had a therapy session and when we got back all the plates and glasses in the kitchen were shattered," I say, "Valentina and Angelo were arguing."

"Are you okay, are you hurt?" He asks. "Yeah I'm fine, don't worry, I just missed you a lot," I say.

He pecks my lips, "I missed you too, Lillian."

A smile forms on my lips.

"Are you guys still coming for dinner tonight?" He asks. "Yeah ofcourse," I say. He smiles, "good."