𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

ELENA GIANNA ROMANO

We went back downstairs and Luca made me sit on the couch in his spot, and he gave me his jacket because I had Goosebumps.

Maria had completely disappeared and it was already 8pm. We sat back down and continued playing truth or dare. I wasn't really listening, I laid my head on Lucas shoulder.

"Elena," amar says. "Mhm," I reply. "Truth or dare," he asks. "Truth," I say. "Is it true you like someone from our school," he asks. "Yeh," I chuckle. "Woah Elena, who could it be," Mia gasps. "Omg, Mia knows who it is," Nina says. "Mia, don't say a word," I say. "Your secrets safe with me," she says.

"Elena seriously," Luca says. "Yes Luca," I say. "Well who ever it is should know that they're not aloud anywhere near you," he says. "Too late," I say. "Elena what the fuck," he says. Everyone starts chuckling.

I catch a quick glance at Mattia and he was smirking.

"Anyways, Gabriella, truth or dare," I ask. "Dare," she says. "Let me go through your most recent messages," I say. "You'll regret it, but sure," she gives me her phone unlocked.

I made sure no one else could see the screen as I looked through it. At first it seemed normal, it was texts between her parents. I looked through her messages with Apollo and my jaw dropped. They were sexting.

"I can't read any more of that," I say. "Told you," she chuckles. I was still in shock. "Gabriella you've traumatised the girl," Daniella says. "I warned her," she says.

"Let's play 7 minutes in heaven this is getting boring as," Fernandez says. "Mhm," Apollo says. "Okay, write your names in a hat, we'll put the girls in one hat and the girls in another, if we even have any hats," Elijah says.

We all write our names down and Elijah splits them into the groups. "Someone pick 1 name from each pile," Elijah says. "Ooh, I want to," I say. I pick 2 names. "Ariel anddd, Carlos," I say.

"Th rules are, no phones, and the lights have to be off and the door has to be closed," Elijah says. They both nod and there was a small closet right beside the couch so we just use that room.

They leave their phones and I set a timer for 7 minutes. We talk the whole time and the timer goes off. "Come out guys," talia yells. They both come out. You could see lipstick stains on Carlos's collar and everyone was laughing at them.

"Elena pick another 2 names," Fernandez says. I pick 2 names. "Agnesa and, cohen," I say. They leave their phones and both get up. "Keep off my sister freak," amar said jokingly. "I will don't worry," cohen says.

I wonder how awkward it would be to just sit in there for 7 minutes. Luca would probably set up cameras if I got picked. I can't be bothered standing up anyways so let's hope I don't get picked. I mean I wouldn't mind if it was Mattia. But no one else.

The 7 minutes was up and they come out. Amar looked stressed as hell. I don't think cohen and agnesa would even want to touch eachother so I think he's good.

I let Giullia pick the names this round. "Anna and, Mattia," she says. As soon as i heard his name a looked up. Seriously. Mattia would pick Anna over me any day. Why did it have to be her. She's so much better than me. That's not fair.

I knew he would pick her over me. He would pretty much pick any of the girls over me, any day. Maybe he was just nice to me because he had nobody else to be nice to. Or maybe it was because he felt bad for me. How could I have fallen into this trap. He doesn't like me.

They go into the closet.

I wish I could go in with him. We could get the chance to talk in peace. But whatever he doesn't even like me.