I got there a minute before nine, parking in a space across from the studio. I got out and soon saw Hayley waving at me through the glass of our dance studio. My eyes smiled through my sunglasses and I walked forward with my bag slung over my shoulder.

"Claire!" She exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

"Hey you," I grinned, rocking our embraced bodies back and forth.

"How are you? How's Taylor...?" She let go, adding that last one in a whisper.

I laughed once, "I'm good, and he's good. Sleeping at my house actually.."

Her eyes widened, "What? Why is he there?"

"Chill." I smiled, setting my bag down. "Just visiting, that's all."

"How long?"

"Um.. leaving tomorrow sometime."

She nodded, "Oh, so just the weekend."

I inhaled sharply, "Yup." leaning over and slipping on my tube socks.

Kacilyn soon arrived shortly after, giving me a big hug. I then said good morning to the rest of my buds and our teacher, Ms. Deborah, walked in; greeting everyone with a friendly smile and began class.

Taylor's POV

There were loud clanks and bangs floating through the air that my ears faintly picked up. I rolled over, sitting up with my eyes half open, full with drowsiness. Leaning forward, my back cracked massively, "Jesus.." I groaned. Then realizing that Claire wasn't in bed with me..

"What..?" Looking around at the empty room, then my eyes catching something bright pink on the table next to me. I peeled the note off and it read:

Good morning Sleepy Head =) I hope you had a nice night, I know I did.

Though if you're wondering why I'm not there with you,

I'm at dance class and will be back a little after 11.

See you soon..

Love always, Claire.

I smiled to see that she wrote 'love'. I guess she did love me.. Why did it never occur to me? I don't know..

I set the post it back down and took a glance at the clock. It was 11:15.. Hm, she would be home soon. I got out of bed and grabbed my sweats that were in my bag, pulling those on. I huffed and strode out of bedroom and into through the family room, where I could see Mark, Claires dad, in the kitchen doing the dishes. "Oh, hey there Taylor." he greeted me with a smile.

I smiled back, running my fingers through my messed up hair. "Hello Mr.-"

"Oh please, call me Mark." He chuckled, drying his hands with a dish towel.

I leaned forward on my elbows against the island counter, grinning.

He then turned to me, setting down the towel. "Claire's at class.. If you didn't know.."

"She left me a note this morning.. So yeah." I turned my head and saw the time again. "She should be back in a minute."

He nodded, "Yup. Traffic bad last night?"

I raised an eyebrow, seeing that he changed the subject from his daughter to highway traffic.. "Oh yeah, there was an accident on 5, so I was stuck for about a half hour."

He made a face, "Ahh, that sucks."

I laughed, "Yeah it did."

He cleared his throat awkwardly, then continued with our conversation. "So when I went out to get the paper out back.. I was guessing that's your car?" He laughed slightly.

"Yes it is. And is it alright if I park there?" I asked timidly.

"Yeah of course."

"Okay good. Cause it was the middle of the night and I wasn't sure where..." Babbling and mumbling slowly.

"It's fine, Taylor. Make yourself at home." Wow, I didn't know he would be this nice. "So back to what I was saying... Hows it drive?" his eyes grew wide with excitement.

I grinned, "Its amazing. Well I shouldn't have to tell you.. I mean, if you wanted to drive it around.. then.."

"No way. Really?" He smiled widely.

"I'm not joking. You can if you want!" I chuckled at his happy expression, which I couldn't blame him. When I first drove in my Audi, it felt like a different feeling took over my body, the way that particular car flew down the concrete at incredible speeds. It felt unreal to be behind the wheel. A whole other experience.

"Sweet, thanks. Maybe tomorrow?" he suggested.

"That sounds good to me." I agreed.

"Cool." I could tell that he was over the top excited to get to test drive an Audi R8. Especially when you're a major Audi fan.

Just then, I heard the garage door creak open and then slam shut.