50

Over the next few weeks, Ben and I end up spending most of our time together. On the rare times we can't stay together, because he's at work, or I'm focusing on course work, I miss him. Sleeping without him just isn't the same.

Leila calls to check in before university and lets me know that Pete is coming down to visit for the weekend.

"Let's go out, all together!" she suggests excitedly.

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea... where were you thinking?"

"What about that place with the live music?"

"The Butchers?"

"That's the one!"

"Erm... I don't see why not... let me check with Ben and get back to you."

"Ok cool!"

When I get off the phone, I walk outside and straight into Ben's waiting car. He pulls me into him for a kiss and I almost forget my trail of thought.

"Well, hello tiger..." he says, his voice deep and low.

"Hello, you... I've just spoken to Leila. She said Pete's coming down this weekend and we should all hang out."

"Yeah, I'm up for that."

"Cool, she suggested The Butchers?" I see his body language stiffen.

"Not sure if that's a great idea..." he admits, and I nod.

"I thought the same thing, but we're together and we're good."

"We're great" he adds, and I smile.

"Ok, fuck it... let's do it." I kiss him briefly and he pulls me back in for more.

"Fucking hell, Holly..." he groans and starts the car.

As we drive into uni, Ben admits, "Lizzi called me again last night."

"That's three times now – I wonder what she wants?"

"Who cares? I'm not interested," he says flatly and, against my better judgement to push him further, I end the conversation there.

***

On Friday, we agree to meet at the pub, so I pack a bag with everything I need to take it to Ben's, which is quite a regular occurrence now anyway. His mum's on her way back from Glasgow today, so we likely won't see her until the morning.

With the house to ourselves, we walk in and as we drop the bags to the floor, he lifts me up and against the door. I wrap my legs around his back, and he grabs onto my bum.

"We should fuck like this" he says into my mouth, and I gasp. "You can't hold me for that long!" I exclaim, biting on his bottom lip.

Challenge accepted, he lowers me to the ground and immediately unzips my jeans and does the same to his own. I quickly pull mine and my panties down, and then shriek a little as he hoists me back up again. As his tongue explores my mouth, he gently lowers me down onto his length and my breath hitches.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaims, hungrily kissing my lips. Pinning me against the door, he slowly builds a rhythm in me, and I can feel the heat behind my stomach. I breathlessly moan into his mouth as I tighten and then come undone. Moments later, he empties inside me, and we kiss softly until he lowers me back down again.

"That was hot!" he grins, and I feel my cheeks heat. "Shower?' he asks, and I nod, following him upstairs.

20 minutes later, we're squeaky clean and in matching towels. "Should we eat before we leave?" Ben asks, rubbing himself down with a towel.