She was caught up by a few words as she just stood there frozen while I embrace her, slowly I pulled back and looked at her reaction "oh.." "uhh, silly kid!! Go and make me a breakfast, hurry up!" She said changing the topic.

I never saw mom shy but now and it made me happy how she still feels with her daughter, I went to the cabinets and grabbed a pat holder as I start to cook her some of her favorite food properly.

Later, I walked out of the house and looked around. I need to find Mister Albert to talk about this book, I held the book in my chest as if I treasured it so much than my life.

"Delia!" Jelianna called out in the other side of the streets with a smile and wave, I smiled and waved back "Jeli!" I called her back, I waited her to cross the road as she went to hug me "Oh, how are you? You seemed like you're looking for.. someone" She said while checking me out.

"Actually, yes I am looking for mist-" . "Is that a book?" She asked while pointing at it. I looked down and smiled "Yes, I'm returning it to the right owner" I replied.

"That's great, I'm also going to return this book I borrowed from the Library. Let's go there together!" She said before connecting our arms. "Oh, well. This book is not from the Library" I answered, She turned to look at me confusedly.

"Then who owns it?" She asked "well, somebody owns it and that's why I have to return this book" I replied. "Oh, well let's return this book of mine to the Library then we'll help you find the owner of that book" She said with a smile.

I smiled back "Oh, thank you." "Hm now let's get going, the Library is not that far and so.. how is your mother?" She asked, making me reply back "She's doing fine, Jeli can I ask when did I visited your house to sell Father's things?" I asked curiously.

"Um, are you sick from the rain last night? Of course, Yesterday you came to my house" She replied with raised brow. "Oh" so.. I did not skip a day here. "I forgot" I replied, She chuckled "You need to see a doctor, you seemed off today, lia" She replied to me.

I shook my head "I'm fine, I just forgot it from.. yesterday, yes" I replied, Jelianna seems so believe it until we arrived in the Library.

After we returned the book, we went around the town together and walked around to find Mister Albert "Who is this albert, you are talking about? We are literally walking around and round the place." She said tiredly.

I remembered the apartment he showed me yesterday, It looks really abandoned a long time ago but still I walked inside the old building. "Uhh, delia? Are you walking in the right way? This is abandoned!" She exclaimed and reminded me.

"It's not, Mister Albert lived here. Now come and follow me" I said before walking the stairs, Jelianna looked around and quickly followed me out of fear.

I stopped to a door which I still remembered Mister Albert's room, I knocked two times but no one answered. "Delia, we should go now. Nobody lives here" . "Shush" I told her before I twisted the doorknob and it was opened!

Walking inside, I took out my coat and place it on the stand. "Mister Albert? Are you in here?" I asked loudly enough for the whole single room to hear "It's just me delia and.. Jelianna, my cousin" I said and looked around the place.

Everything was so old, Just like my reaction when I first came here. I stopped to the cabinet and there was a note placed, I took it and read it silently 'Once you're done reading, you might not see me again. I'm out of town, I hope you liked my present to you dear delia'

That's all? So he left.. I looked around the room and Jelianna held me from behind "Delia, let's go now. The place is getting colder" She said while holding my arm in fear.

I nodded "You're right, we should go now" I said and Jelianna sighed in relief, We walked to the door but I stopped when my gaze watched a light inside the cabinet "Wait! Wait Jeli" I pulled out of her grip and walked to the cabinet and tried opening it but it was locked from the inside.

"Delia, what are you doing" She whispered yelled at me. "Everything here is confusing me, even this book and I want to know the truth" I replied and groaned as I forcedly opened the cabinet, there was a purple air of light floating inside of it.

Jelianna stood shock and gasped at the sight "what.. what is that!" She yelled. I stood up and blowed the dust then the next thing I found made me gasped. It was a book with a written title 'The Powerful King' 2 books?

"Hey! Who is in there!" We heard a man in the hallways, Jelianna freaked out "Delia, Lets go now! I dont wanna go to jail for entering someone's house!" She whispered yell me, I quickly took the book into my bag and ran silently to the window "Get in, Jeli!" I whispered and She went inside the little hole of the broken window and successfully got out.

"Hurry hurry hurry" She kept repeating as she helped me out "HEY! TRESPASSERS!" The man said with a flashlight as he was about to follow us but we successfully got out and we climbed down the stairs. "Go go go go!!" Jelianna said as she grabbed me with her while we ran together.

"That's it, were now criminals" she exclaimed worriedly while stating some sad story words "I'm not yet married, now im a criminal. Who wants to marry a criminal now?" She cried out to the stars, I looked at her with a weird look "Oh, shut it Jelianna" I replied while she kept continuing to cry out dramatically, I looked down to the book. "What are you hiding, mister albert?" I whispered.