Chapter 151. Undefeatable Maids!

Comenzar desde el principio

The tens of millions of demons howled and roared, answering with their own battle cry!

The mass of demons and phoenixes approached. Then, the armies collided.

Ice and wind spells appeared everywhere, consuming the demons, and the demons answered with fire, darkness, and magma spells, creating explosions through the battlefield. The demons overwhelmed the phoenixes in numbers, but the overall strength of the Phoenix was higher.

The phoenixes managed to form a defensive perimeter with the use of defensive skills, Making use of this discrepancy in strength. However, this didn't lower the brutality of the unfolding chaotic battle.

A demon jumped on a Phoenix's back, ripping its wing off and making it cry in pain. But another Phoenix defended it, hitting the demon with his wing and blasting it into bits. This was followed by a demoness that appeared below the injured Phoenix, piercing upward with a spear and carrying a geyser of flames, charring that Phoenix's chest. However, before the spear delivered the final hit, the sharp talons of another Phoenix pierced her chest, ripping her into pieces.

A big Phoenix on the verge of advancing to the sixth rank was using a breath attack on another place, freezing hordes of demons, and other phoenixes flapped their wings, creating ice vortexes and gales.

The strong Phoenix suddenly got tackled by the side, making it fall toward the demon mass below. It got swarmed by the demons, and blood splashed everywhere. But with a mighty cry, its aura exploded, blasting the demons away, showing his now injured body.

There were also strong demons. However, they aimed toward the biggest phoenix present, Feng Guoshi. He was locked in a fight against the high-level Demon Queen and other strong demons, careful not to kill Yasenia by mistake.

Moreover, since he was near Yasenia to protect her, a lot of the battles happened near them.

Anna and Eve joined the fight, showcasing their transcendent power. Giant laser beams and enormous roots lashed everywhere, destroying hordes of foolish demons that tried approaching their young miss.

A demon aimed directly at Yasenia with a claw and-

*SLASH!*

Anna bisected the demon and shouted, "Filth! How dare you aim your claws at my Young miss! [NAUTRE'S EMBRACE]!"

Ten titanic roots grew from the floor, trapping a ten-kilometer area filled with demons, then they collapsed, flattening every single one of them.

Eve coldly chanted, "[Thousand Devouring Flowers]."

One-hundred-meter tall plants with mouths filled with serrated teeth grew around, devouring the demons. They feed on them to multiply and spread at terrifying speed around the battlefield, creating an absolute massacre. Then, Eve and Anna used their light attribute to make the plants' metabolism kick in and reproduce at a much higher rate.

These two transcendent level women were a big reason the demons didn't overwhelm the phoenixes yet.

Meanwhile, the personal maids weren't left behind!

Selena was carrying a giant shield and sword. She slithered rapidly toward a demon charging toward them. The five-meter-tall demoness swung her giant Ax!

*CLANG!*

Only to be repelled badly by Selena; Selena didn't even move! Then she lashed with her red-colored tail, hitting the demoness's side and bending her body with a sickening sound of flesh exploding.

Countless projectiles fired toward Yasenia's group rapidly. Selena flashed and appeared before them. Her shield hand blurred as she blocked every attack, avoiding any damage to befall them. Another demon approached, and she just rammed it with her shield, literally exploding it into fleshy bits!