Chapter 145. Yasenia's powerful Soul and discovering the mastermind.

Start from the beginning

It was called the Unification realm for a reason; because the cultivator starts fusing their soul with themselves in a conscious manner and also starts being perceptive of the souls of others. Cultivators that got stuck in the Unification realm for life because the cultivator could not do this weren't strange at all.

Therefore, Yasenia, who had just done what she did while being in the first level of the Mental Nourishing realm, was a complete anomaly, to say the least. It was the same as seeing a mortal child use a sword to cut a boulder expertly.

Anna, who heard Tatyana sighed in relief, "Since Lady Tatyana also saw it, it means I didn't go insane. Thank the heavens."

Eve slapped the back of her head and said, "Thank the heavens, my head! What if she is also damaged by the... Miasma... huh?"

One Phoenix elder said, stupefied, "She glomped it."

Another parroted, "She totally did."

Feng Yuan's father laughed in disbelief, "Is she destroying it inside her soul? Am I seeing this right?"

Tatyana thought in that instant, 'I have to tell her not to destroy it completely so that I can track down the perpetrators!'

However, she then heard Cecile saying, "Peh! Yasenia, peh!"

Tatyana almost facepalmed, 'Do you think she is a child!?'

...But she then saw her dear daughter obeying her and spitting it out with a "Peh!"

Tatyana clutched her heart and fell to her knees. "How can my little treasure be so cute!? I love her the most!"

One nearby female Phoenix asked, "Can you tell me how you raised her? I can pay whatever you want! If my next daughter can be as cute as yours, I will smile even in my sleep!'

Tatyana ignored the Phoenix and decided to intervene before Cecile destroyed what remained of it. She opened a soul link with Yasenia and Cecile, "Little treasure, Cecile, do not destroy what is left of it. I can use it to track down the one that hurt Cecile."

Tatyana then spoke to Yasenia with a gentle tone. "Love, you can exit Cecile's soul. Nothing will happen with me here."

Yasenia licked Cecile's check one last time and exploded in shiny particles, disappearing from Cecile's soul.

After this, Cecile's consciousness returned to her body, and she opened her blue phoenix eyes. She saw Yasenia looking at her with a worried face and Tatyana by her side. Cecile said, "What a journey it has been; who would have thought...."

Yasenia lifted Cecile in a hug, passing her arms under her wings. Then she said with a brittle voice, "I w-was so worried. I thought I was losing you."

Cecile hugged Yasenia and covered her with her big silver wings in a protective cocoon. "I'm okay now, my love. Thank you for protecting me."

Yasenia's hug became tighter, and she sobbed with her head buried in Cecile's neck. Cecile moved her three feathered tails and wrapped them around Yasenia's long tail.

Meanwhile, Tatyana placed a hand between Cecile's wings and used her energy to capture that little miasma left inside Cecile's soul. Then, she easily extracted it. It tried to destroy itself when it was out of Cecile's body; however, was Tatyana someone that would let that happen?

Tatyana coldly chanted, "[Fate Weaving]."

Threads of different colors appeared before her, and she cut a black one. The miasma stopped its destruction and stayed still in Tatyana's hand. Then Tatyana sunk her hand in the apple-sized miasma and made a grabbing motion. When she pulled back her clenched hand, she was grabbing two threads, one light blue colored and another pink-grey colored.