extra 5

In the bright morning, the two on the bed embraced each other, sleeping peacefully.

A few birds fluttered past the window, and the chirping of the birds woke Ji Juechuan. He frowned slightly, and slowly opened his eyes.

Yan Yan was still in a deep sleep, his dark eyelashes were drooping quietly, his pale pink lips were slightly parted, and there were still marks left on his neck from last night.

Ji Juechuan was obviously very satisfied with the scene he saw when he opened his eyes. He stretched his eyebrows, kissed Yan Yan on the face, and hugged him tightly.

Soon, the person in his arms moved and woke up.

"Husband, good morning..."

Yan Yan's still somewhat confused voice sounded.

Ji Juechuan kissed him on the forehead: "Morning."

It was an ordinary weekend morning.

If Ji Juechuan hadn't heard that voice.

"Well...it's the weekend today, and I've seen another update."

It was Yan Yan's voice. At first, he was a little confused after waking up, but later his tone became excited.

Ji Juechuan thought Yan Yan was talking to him, but just as he was about to answer him, he realized that Yan Yan hadn't opened his mouth or even opened his eyes.

He froze for a moment, thinking he was hallucinating.

But soon, Yan Yan's voice appeared again:

"But I still have to review today, I'm really depressed."

Ji Juechuan's body froze and he realized something.

He saw that although Yan Yan had his eyes closed, when the words sounded, Yan Yan's eyebrows frowned slightly, and his mouth pouted.

Then, Yan Yan got into his arms with his eyes closed.

"Let's sleep for a while longer."

Ji Juechuan finally made up his mind.

This is Yan Yan's inner voice.

He digested this cognition, waited quietly for a while, and then pinched Yan Yan's face: "Can't you get up?" Yan Yan shook his head, and hid in his arms: "Sleep for a while."

" Didn't you agree to help you review today?" Ji Juechuan raised his eyebrows to remind him.

Yan Yan in this world is still studying, and has a lot of homework and exams, and Ji Juechuan needs to help guide him from time to time.

Yan Yan was quiet for a while, then reluctantly got up, put on his slippers and went to wash up.

Ji Juechuan listened carefully, but didn't hear the voice complaining.

With a smile in his eyes, he followed Yan Yan into the bathroom.

The two of them went downstairs after washing up. Aunt Zhang had already cooked glutinous rice balls, and made a bowl for each of them and put them on the dining table.

Seeing them coming down, Aunt Zhang greeted them with a smile, and pointed to the glutinous rice balls on the table.

"I cooked some glutinous rice balls with sesame and red bean fillings. Eat them while they're hot."

Yan Yan sat down at the dining table and rolled his eyes at Aunt Zhang: "Thank you, Aunt Zhang."

Ji Juechuan sat down beside him , He heard the voice of another Yanyan say: "Well, I don't like glutinous rice balls with red bean filling, give them all to my husband."