63

The headlights in the room were turned off, leaving only a small light at the head of the bed, and the bed was completely silent.

Yan Yan huddled under the quilt, his palms were still hot, and his cheeks were so red that they could bleed.

Although more than ten minutes have passed since what just happened, his heartbeat still hasn't slowed down by half an inch. Even if he closed his eyes tightly, the trembling eyelashes revealed the panic in his heart.

He couldn't believe that he actually listened to Ji Juechuan's words and helped him do that kind of thing just now.

Obviously he should refuse without hesitation, but he was a little dizzy tonight, Ji Juechuan said a few words in his ear, and he agreed in a daze.

Thinking of this, Yan Yan grabbed the quilt in his hand, opened his eyes in shame and indignation, and while Ji Juechuan had closed his eyes, he quietly stared at him for a while.

He also said that it would be over soon, but it made his palms red and it was not over yet, and his arm is still sore.

Halfway through his stare, Ji Juechuan opened his eyes without warning. After meeting his eyes, he raised his eyebrows slightly: "Why aren't you asleep?"

Yan Yan closed his eyes for an instant.

When he looked at Ji Juechuan, the scene just now would appear in his mind, and his palms and face would burn.

After closing his eyes, he heard Ji Juechuan seem to let out a muffled laugh, and the hoarse voice reminded him of something again, and the tips of his ears protruding from the quilt also turned red.

His ears were rubbed suddenly, and he heard Ji Juechuan say inexplicably: "Don't do that to others."

Yan Yan didn't understand this sentence, so he opened his eyes and looked at him suspiciously: "What kind?"

"Act like a baby." Ji Juechuan spat out two words.

Yan Yan was startled, suspecting that he had misheard the previous sentence.

Did Ji Juechuan say "Don't act like a baby to others" instead of "Don't act like a baby to me"?

Seeing his bewildered look, Ji Juechuan thought he was unaware of his behavior, and added: "Just like that."

Hearing him mention what happened just now, Yan Yan's face became hot, but he felt something was wrong.

He didn't seem to be acting like a baby just now, did he?

Although the memory was a little confused because of the shame, he remembered that he just complained about the sore hands a few times during the process, and urged Ji Juechuan to hurry up.

Who would want to act like a baby in that situation?

But Yan Yan didn't want to mention that matter again, so he didn't answer Ji Juechuan's words, but closed his eyes again.

Ji Juechuan was not very satisfied with his reaction, but seeing his sleepy look, he couldn't bear to disturb him any more, so he pinched his still red face lightly, and helped him pull up the quilt.

The five-day and four-night island tour ended in a blink of an eye.

On the return trip, they were going to take the economy class arranged by the platform, but they were told that someone had upgraded them.

Yan Yan subconsciously went to look at Ji Juechuan, and saw him slightly raised his eyebrows, as if he had just heard the news, but it was expected.

He thought of the man in suit who took them around the island yesterday, and thought that someone Ji Juechuan knew in City C helped arrange it, so he didn't pay much attention.