51

Ji Juechuan sat on the edge of the bed, his body stiff, Yan Yan hugged his waist tightly, and hooked him with a thin white leg.

Now he knew what Yan Yan was wearing under the quilt.

He lowered his head slowly, looking at the smooth white leg hooked on his body, his mind was a little blank.

If he didn't know Yan Yan quite well, he would almost think that Yan Yan was seducing him.

If it wasn't for seduction, who would lie on other people's bed without wearing pants, and stick to other people's body recklessly.

Not to mention that he was still wearing such a dress.

Ji Juechuan glanced at the hem of Yan Yan's shirt, the temperature was so high that he almost caught fire.

Finally, he took a deep breath, pinched Yan Yan's slender ankle, and pulled his legs away.

The touch under his hand was slightly cool, like a piece of jade with excellent texture, he couldn't help rubbing it twice before letting go.

I don't know if it was because the temperature of his hands was too high, Yan Yan frowned in his sleep, kicked his hands away, and retracted his legs.

Ji Juechuan paused in mid-air for a while before retracting the kicked hand. He ground his teeth, his black eyes filled with displeasure.

It was all delivered to him, but he couldn't even touch it twice. It seemed that he was deliberately making him look uneasy. He almost felt that Yan Yan was pretending to sleep.

After staring at Yan Yan's sleeping face for a while, Ji Juechuan lay down with a dark face.

He stared at the ceiling with his eyes open, not feeling sleepy at all.

He didn't have the habit of taking a nap in the afternoon, so he wanted to take a rest for some reason today, and he just wanted to come in and squeeze a bed with Yan Yan.

Maybe it was because Yan Yan was sleeping so comfortably, so he wanted to take a nap along with him.

Ji Juechuan put his hands behind his head, feeling that his reason was too far-fetched.

But when I was working outside, when I thought of Yan Yan sleeping soundly on his bed, my heart couldn't stop itching, and I always wanted to come in and have a look.

He thought he wanted to come in to rest, but only after he came in did he realize that he just wanted to see Yan Yan.

Ji Juechuan closed his eyes and began to feel a little abnormal.

The quilt suddenly moved, and Yan Yan, who was sleeping next to him, smelled a familiar smell in his sleep, and slowly rubbed over again.

The temperature of the air conditioner in the lounge was a bit low. He stuck to Ji Juechuan's body, and his legs hooked Ji Juechuan's waist to absorb the heat from his body.

Sensing the dishonest actions of the people around him, Ji Juechuan's forehead twitched and he opened his eyes.

He turned around and embraced the person who came to the door naturally. Yan Yan immediately hooked him tighter with his legs, rubbing his heels restlessly on his back.

When Ji Juechuan moved his hand under the quilt, he touched Yan Yan's leg under his shirt. He froze for a moment, moved up a little, and finally put it on his flexible waist.

Yan Yan was held in his arms, his porcelain white chin was raised, his lips were slightly parted, and his light breathing could still be heard.

With Wen Xiang nephrite in his arms, Ji Juechuan's Adam's apple rolled, and he stared at Yan Yan's soft-looking lips.