extra 2

The moment they looked at each other, Ji Juechuan's heart stopped beating.

Yan Yan stood quietly not far from him, holding a bag of textbooks in his hand, the sunlight passed through the leaves, and fell on his long eyelashes and lips with nostalgia.

Everything looked familiar to him, it seemed that Yan Yan just got up from his arms in the morning and went on a long trip.

But there was no familiar emotion in those eyes looking at him.

Ji Juechuan felt a little uneasy, and called him again.

Yan Yan looked at this strange man with confusion in his eyes, not knowing whether to respond or not.

It's a little strange to call him by his name so intimately, even though he's someone he's never met before.

But what's even more strange is that when he heard the man calling him like this, not only did he not feel any disgust in his heart, but he felt a little familiar on the contrary.

Tan Fengkai next to him has become alert.

He could only see the outline of the man clearly, but that intimate address made him vigilant, and he stepped forward to block Yan Yan.

Just when he was about to question, Tan Fengkai recognized that the man walking towards them was none other than the big boss of the Wangjue Group, a character who often appeared on TV and magazines.

He opened his mouth, not knowing whether he should speak out the question or not.

Although Yan Yan doesn't seem to know this kind of person, but with this person's identity here, he shouldn't do anything out of the ordinary.

While hesitating, Ji Juechuan had already walked in front of him.

Yan Yan raised his head slightly, looked at this strange yet inexplicably familiar person in front of him, his lips parted slightly: "You are?"

Ji Juechuan's hand hanging by his side suddenly clenched into a fist.

It's not that he didn't think about the possibility that Yan Yan would not remember him, but now that he saw Yan Yan's strange eyes with his own eyes, his heart still sank.

Mingming Yanyan was still sleeping in his arms last night, and they kissed each other good night before going to bed, but now Yan Yan looked at him as if he was looking at a stranger.

He pursed his lips, and his voice was a little tight: "Can I have a few words with you alone?"

Tan Fengkai frowned, how could even a person of this status use the same routine?

This time without him having to speak, Yan Yan refused by himself: "I'm going home, let's talk about it here."

Although he felt that the man in front of him was familiar, he clearly remembered that he had never had any interaction with this man before. , so I won't easily leave him alone.

Ji Juechuan was silent for a while before opening his mouth: "You really don't remember me?"

He stared at Yan Yan's eyes: "I don't have any impression at all?"

Yan Yan's eyes widened slightly, and his figure was reflected in the pupils : "Have we met?"

As soon as he finished asking, he saw a trace of pain flashing in the man's eyes, as if he had lost something important, which made him feel a twinge of pain in his heart.

Yan Yan frowned, avoiding the man's sight.

The driver who came to pick up Yan Yan not far away found something was wrong, opened the door and got out of the car, asking if something happened.