52

Noticing a shadow standing beside him, Yan Yan turned his head and met Ji Juechuan's eyes.

He saw that Ji Juechuan's thin lips were tightly pursed, and something was wrong with his eyes. To be precise, it seemed to be filled with resentment.

"Who are you texting?"

Yan Yan was a little confused, so he blinked his bright eyes, "A friend."

Ji Juechuan's face turned colder, but he wasn't sure if Yan Yan was really chatting with some pretty boy, and if he continued to ask, it seemed that he was making trouble for no reason.

So he could only look away pretending not to care, and went to get the cup on the coffee table.

Yan Yan's gaze followed his hand, and his eyes widened, "Is this cup yours?"

In the morning, Ji Juechuan took this cup to drink water for him. He thought it was a new cup, but he didn't expect it to be Ji Juechuan's own cup.

"There are no other cups in the office." Ji Juechuan was still brooding over what happened just now, and his mind became more sensitive, his black eyes sank, "Do you mind?"

Seeing his eyes, Yan Yan inexplicably felt a hint of danger, and quickly shook his head, "I don't mind."

He was just asking casually, and besides, he and Ji Juechuan have kissed like that before, so how could he care about it.

Only then did Ji Juechuan calm down, picked up the cup and drank the water that Yan Yan had drunk, and sat back down again.

Yan Yan's long eyelashes blinked lightly, and he glanced in Ji Juechuan's direction, a little confused.

Why did he drink the water he drank? Ji Juechuan doesn't seem like such a careless person.

He thought for a while, and thought that Ji Juechuan might be too thirsty, so he drank the water he drank.

Without thinking too much, Yan Yan picked up the computer and continued to cut a video.

After returning home at night, Ji Juechuan's attitude was still a bit strange, but Yan Yan didn't take it to heart, and still hugged him respectfully, and completed the daily plan.

It's just that when he was kissing Ji Juechuan, he was accidentally caught by Ji Juechuan, and he was pressed on the bed and kissed for a long time before letting go.

I don't know if it was his illusion, but after the kiss, Ji Juechuan seemed to be in a much better mood, and he didn't feel depressed anymore.

The next day, Yan Yan continued to follow Ji Juechuan to the company.

He was interrupted in the middle of the live broadcast yesterday, and the company hadn't finished his visit, so the live broadcast started from the place where he was interrupted the next day.

Except for some people who have been clamoring to watch the couple's daily life, the live broadcast went very smoothly.

But when he finally returned to the office, when Ji Juechuan wiped his sweat with a tissue, he still accidentally entered the mirror, which caused another wave of screams from the barrage.

Yan Yan was worried that this would affect Ji Juechuan, so he hurriedly downloaded the broadcast, and grabbed Ji Juechuan's sleeve to comfort him: "Husband, I will cut this part, don't worry."

Ji Juechuan stared at him gravely for a while, and finally just said "hmm".

What Yan Yan didn't know was that the clips of his interaction with Ji Juechuan in these two live broadcasts had already been edited into videos by fans and uploaded to video sites and CP Chaohua, and the number of views was not low.