8

In the high-level office, a man was sitting at his desk, concentrating on the documents on the desk, and there was a stack of documents stacked high in his hand.

There was a knock on the office door, and the assistant Lu Ji walked in, stacked the documents in his hands on the stack of documents, and stood motionless by the desk after putting them away, staring at the man behind the desk with a pair of narrow eyes.

After signing the document in front of him, Ji Juechuan looked up at him, his tone impatient: "Why are you still standing here, have nothing to do?"

He only slept for less than two hours last night because of insomnia, and his temper, which was not good at first, became even more irritable, and he didn't look good to anyone.

Lu Ji was not afraid, and even smiled with his narrow fox eyes: "President Ji, Master Yan is live broadcasting, do you want to take a look?"

Hearing this name, Ji Juechuan frowned fiercely, "Why mention him?"

He came to the company this morning, sat at his desk, faced with a table of unfinished work, but couldn't control himself from being distracted.

For a while, Yan Yan threw himself into his arms, and for a while, Yan Yan stood behind the door this morning like a little daughter-in-law asking him to come back early.

As a result, halfway through the morning, there were only a lot more documents on his desk.

I think it's because I didn't sleep well last night and my energy is too low today, so I have been distracted all the time. Just drank a cup of coffee, and finally put his energy back into work. Now that Lu Ji mentioned this name, those images came back to his mind.

"Didn't you live with Young Master Yan? I thought you should care about his affairs, so I just wanted to say it."

Lu Ji took a look at the blue and black under his eyes, and smiled a little narrowly, obviously thinking about something inappropriate for children.

"How do you know?" Ji Juechuan looked suspicious.

The fact that he and Yan Yan lived together should only be known by the two of them. Not many people even knew about their engagement. Lu Ji only knew about his marriage because he went to Yan's house to arrange the engagement for him. Yan Yan's engagement.

However, it is very unlikely that Lu will get news about cohabitation.

Lu Ji was not in a hurry, he took out his mobile phone from his pocket and put it on the table. The interface on it was Yan Yan's live broadcast.

"Mr. Ji, does this background look familiar to you?"

In the picture, Yan Yan is sitting obediently on the sofa, his beautiful eyes are blinking non-stop, and his soft lips are opening and closing, as if he is saying something.

Ji Juechuan recognized at a glance that the background of the live broadcast was his living room.

He glanced at Yan Yan's face a few times, and calmly looked away from the screen, "Watching the live broadcast during working hours, your bonus this month is gone."

The smile on Lu Ji's face froze, and he gritted his teeth in pain.

Why did Mr. Ji live in such a beautiful woman, not only did he not cure his bad temper, but made it worse?

Heartache is heartache, but he was not in a hurry to put away the phone, anyway, the bonus was gone, and he had nothing to worry about.

Lu Ji sighed exaggeratedly with a desire for revenge: "I just saw that Young Master Yan has been scolded by bullet screens all the time, that scene, tsk tsk, I can't stand it anymore."