72

The first time Ji Juechuan took the phone, he saw Yan Yan's face. He smiled in the sun and rolled his eyes. His fair face was stained with paint, giving him a childish look.

There was another person standing beside him, also smiling so hard that his teeth could not see his eyes, his fingers were stained with the same color paint as Yan Yan's face.

This picture is the cover of the video. Ji Juechuan moved his fingers and clicked on the two-minute video.

The content of the video is that the anchors are experimenting with coloring ceramics. Yan Yan and the game anchor Ji Juechuan met yesterday went to squeeze the paint together, but they started playing around on the road.

In the beginning, it was the game anchor who smeared paint on Yan Yan's face, and Yan Yan wanted to wipe it back not to be outdone, but he didn't know that the other party had no intention of resisting at all, and let him smear his face on tiptoe.

When the store owner found out, the game anchor had already been smeared into a tabby cat, and he was still having fun.

The shopkeeper's grandfather glared at the game anchor, and then looked at Yan Yan who was next to him. Yan Yan blinked against the paint on his face, and apologized guiltily.

In the end, the shopkeeper's grandfather didn't say anything, and even helped them get a clean towel and let them wipe their faces clean.

Unexpectedly, this scene was completely captured by the camera next to it, and was also recorded by the audience in the live broadcast room and posted on the Internet.

The popularity of this event is not low. Yan Yan and the game anchor are both well-known anchors, and they quickly became the top search rankings, and the comment area was also very lively.

"This breath of youth blows in my face, I seem to be eighteen years old when I see them"

"Could you get more shots of them? When I watched the live broadcast, it was full of other anchors stealing the shots. It's really boring to put on a show, and I quit after watching it for a few minutes."

"They seem to be the youngest in this event, right? They're really lively, and they don't fit in with the painting styles of other anchors."

"I've been to this online celebrity shop, and the owner's grandfather has a very bad temper. When I watch the video, I'm afraid they will be kicked out."

"I still can't believe that such a cutie is married, oh shit"

"Upstairs, she is not only married, but also very affectionate, don't say such things."

After Lu Ji saw Ji Juechuan finished reading the comment section, he was silent for a long time, not knowing what he was thinking.

After a long time, Ji Juechuan returned the phone to Lu Ji with a blank expression.

Lu Ji took the phone, only carefully observed his expression, and asked: "Mr. Ji, do you need to remove this trending search?"

"No need." Ji Juechuan said lightly.

This hot search is not harmful to Yan Yan, but it is also beneficial to his live broadcasting career, so there is no need to withdraw it.

Lu Ji responded, swiped up again, and clicked on another trending search: "Mr. Ji, there is another trending search on it about Master Yan."

There is one more?

Ji Juechuan frowned and took the phone, looked at it for a while, but was a little dazed.

This hot search is also a screen recording during the live broadcast of the event.

The anchors all wrote their wishes on wooden signs, and then hung them on a wall with ribbons. Many anchors are showing the camera what they have written.